BeautyFaceFace MakeupNARS
Orgasm Blush Jumbo Orgasm

Orgasm Blush Jumbo Orgasm

What it is: A limited-edition, oversize version of the cult-favorite Orgasm Blush in a luxurious, pink compact.What Else You Need to Know:The universally-flattering shade blends pinky-peach pigment with subtle, golden shimmer highlights, giving cheeks the ultimate natural-looking glow. Orgasm is number-one-selling blush in the U.S.

[product:nars-orgasm-blush] do you think this would be a good choice for my skin tone?
Is this a good blush given the price ?
[product:nars-orgasm-blush] does anyone know of any affordable dupes?
Start your review of Orgasm Blush Jumbo Orgasm!
How would you rate this product?
Jenny  G.
Düsseldorf, Nordrhein
Favorite blush! I just like a little color in my cheeks and this one is so nice! It’s perfecting the look
Veronika M.
Düsseldorf, Nordrhein
Best Blush out there! I had the chance to try it from another make up artist and I was amazed. I purchased the Blush palette from nars, with a darker shade and a Highlighter and its just perfect.
Amanda  D.
Goffstown, NH
I found that a little goes a long way with this product. I think this particular color is one that would look good on anyone. I know that they gave out free minis at ulta for birthday gifts in July. I think this is a solid addition to anyones collection.
Ayesha  K.
Düsseldorf, Nordrhein
The best blush for the ones who like a warm and baby doll kind of look. It makes your cheek look flushed and gives a beautiful sheen. The formulation is upto the mark Nd the pigmentation is amazing.. hands down the best blush for all skin types among high-end brands out there. Orgasm Blush Jumbo Orgasm
Melisa K.
magdeburg, Sachsen
This is the Holy Grail of blushers! It is fantastic and stuble blush that can be so flatteringly. It is great for every occasion and time of the day! Also I like that it’s very buildable! Definitely recommend it
Amanda N.
Beaufort, SC
Who doesn't love this blush is what I want to know. It is so beautiful and great on some many people. Easy to work with and will always be in my blush collection.
Susan  N.
San Diego, CA
Orgasm Blush Jumbo Orgasm uploaded by Susan  N.
This blush is so beautiful!! I can see why it’s such a favorite. The packaging itself is so luxurious and beautiful which is always a fun bonus. The blush itself is gorgeous with a mix of pigment and a few sparkles. Super excited to keep using it!!
Kate H.
Saint Paul, MN
Orgasm Blush Jumbo Orgasm uploaded by Kate H.
ORG*SMS ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE! okay, okay, hear me out— you know how nars org*sm is recognized as the “universally loved” blush shade that “looks good on everyone”? well it looks terrible on me. i look SILLY. for some reason on me it leans...orange? it’s kinda like peachy orangey with A LOT of gold sparkles (like, a lot of gold sparkles). there’s no way to make it look natural, i can’t even wear it. HOWEVER— my best friend wears this and it looks gorgeous, it works for her. this blush is high quality and very pigmented, and i DO think that it’s a nice blush (i have other nars blushes that i love!!) i just wanted to point out that no shade is universally “the best” and not all shades look good on everyone, and that’s okay!! find your shade! don’t be afraid to hate what everyone else loves!
Tosha S.
Monroe, TN
Orgasm Blush Jumbo Orgasm uploaded by Tosha S.
This is the blush I’ll use until I die 😂😂 she loves me and I love her. Lol seriously though Nars blush feels so flawless on my skin and looks gorgeous as well. This shade is a perfect mix of pink, peach, and shimmer!
Keri B.
Decatur, IL
Orgasm Blush Jumbo Orgasm uploaded by Keri B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this blush for everyday use. It gives the skin a nice glow and a pretty color. This color is probably good for most people. I generally don’t use sparkly blush but was still impressed with this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tatyana G.
La Mesa, CA
il y a 10 mois
Blush do you think this would be a good choice for my skin tone?
Victoria L. il y a 10 mois
i think this color would look great for a more natural look but for a sunkissed look i would towards a more plum-burgundy color
Amanda H.
Winnipeg, MB
il y a 10 mois
Blush does anyone know of any affordable dupes?
Alora G. il y a 10 mois
I did .. flower cosmetic bronzer and blush duo the blush looks like NARS og!
Eve B.
Morgantown, WV
Adriana S. il y a 10 mois
I got sample. Loved the shade and bought it! Love the packaging too. Now im using only this blush ❤
Danielle K.
Ballston Lake, NY
il y a un an
Is Blush truly a universal blush color?
Amanda G. il y a un an
I definitely think its good for a lot of skin tones. I have fair skin and I love how it looks on me, and I know some of my friends with tan complexions love it also!
Meredith  H.
Moose Jaw, SK
Tk B. il y a un an
Do you have a TJ Maxx near you? This blush has been popping up all over in their stores! Honestly with their prices, I’d go for the real thing!