Organys Eyelash & Eyebrow Booster Serum

by ORGANYS

Short or sparse eyelashes? Your eyelashes break after mascara dries them out, they are pulled out by the eyelash curler, they are damaged from harsh eyelash extension glue, they are ripped by false lashes, or affected by stress, hormones and medical...

has this helped your brows, because it has only helped my lashes?
Start your review of Organys Eyelash & Eyebrow Booster Serum!
Lu H.
Organys Eyelash & Eyebrow Booster Serum uploaded by Lu H.
I love this product. It’s super affordable, safe ingredients, doesn’t irritate or sting, and it really does work. It took about five weeks before I started to see results, but it does definitely work. The left is before and the right is after about six weeks. They are longer and darker for sure.
Lindsey A.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I am on my second tube of this product and I can’t say that I’ve seen anything drastic happen. I have used affordable lash serums before and had better results. Would not recommend this product to my beauties!
Jasmin P.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Meh... didn’t really notice any difference!! It was less expensive than Babe Lash or Grande Lash for sure... but not really sure it does anything at all unfortunately
Christine D.
Myrtle Beach
I tried Organy's Lash and Brow Booster Serum. Instead of growing my lashes, they fell out. I will never buy it again.
اليسار H.
bothell
I’ve been using this product for years! I love it and it’s shown great results overtime. Stings a little bit when it gets in the eye like any traditional eyelash serum! Nothing too intense though. Great, cheaper alternative to babe lash
May W.
San Francisco, CA
WOW. This has made my lashes grown-- I don't want to say it has made it grown super long bc I already have very long lashes t begin with, esp for an Asian. However, I do notice a difference when I put on mascara. I really do see more length when mascara is on, orrrrr even when I just curl my lashes and not put on any product. As for growing out brows, I have not noticed a different on this yet.... I have been putting it on spots of my brows where I have no hair growth due to over plucking and I still have not see a difference yet.
Michelle K.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I try not give out 1 star ratings unless a product was absolutely horrid so ill give this product 2 stars just because it didnt cause any problems except the time and money wasted. This product had absolutely no effect on me. I seriously gave this serum a fair go and know that these serums take time and patience as I have used two other growth serums before. I have no idea how this product even surpassed 3 stars let alone nearly 5. Either these people have never used an actual effective growth serum before or they gots the strong case of the placebo effect but I saw no results whatsoevaaa. Ive tried Librow (not sure if theyre still around. Used from 2009-2011) and Revitabrow (2011-present) both products were life-changing and 100% effective. You didnt look in the mirror with little confidence tilting your head from side to side and say, “Yeah...its working?” With Librow and Revitabrow, you KNEW it was working. I would post my before and after pic using Revitabrow but I dont want people to think the pic was the result of using Organys. Feel free to visit my profile and search my review on Revitabrow to see before and after. Im all about recommending products that I know for SURE works because im a consumer myself and think your time and hard earned money should be spent on good products. I almost feel like a spokesperson for Revitabrow 😂 but I assure you I am not because I am looking for a cheaper alternative and just purchased Shiseidos lash and brow serum so Im hoping that works! Will review that serum in 2-3 months.
Leona G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product helped my lashes grow longer after 4 weeks of using twice a day. Great product!
Marie H.
Bristol
I’ve used an entire tube of Grand Lash MD and have continued on with this brand. I’ve had no decrease in lash length or volume and much less staining of upper lash line. I will definitely repurchase this product
Jenna C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this! It’s a cheap product but actually works! I had lash extensions and ruined my lashes but this helped them grow back so fast and so long!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...