BY ORGANYC

100% Organic Cotton Naturally Absorbent Prevents Skin Irritation 24 Panty-Liners Light Flow Healthy for You and the Environment 24 Panty Liners Organyc is ideal for women who want to avid any contact with synthetic material s on the skin and feel fresh, safe and clean, while choosing a hypoallergenic product without any negative effect on the environment. Over 80% of women who react to contact with plastic and synthetic materials have reported that they prefer Cotton*. You will feel the benefits of cotton within the first month of use. Top sheet made of 100% certified organic cotton Absorbent core made of 100% certified organic cotton, breathable Ultrathin and individually wrapped 100% Organic Cotton Chlorine Free Biodegradable ;

Buy on Amazon
Isabel H.
I really like these pads. I'm switching to organic because of the irritation the commercial pads cause. I think they are much more comfortable. My only complaint is that the pads aren't individually wrapped and they tear in half long ways when removing them. The last part isn't a big deal.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
This is my go-to product for my lighter days! I've noticed a difference in everything since starting to use this brand, including a difference in flow and a lack of "period smell," if you understand what I mean when I say that. I recommend this to all my girl friends!
Bianka D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Este producto me parece genial!! Es muchísimo mas sano usar productos que sean orgánicos, ya sea en nuestra piel o para comer!! Siempre sera la mejor opción
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I'm highly interested in switching to a natural option for feminine products. I've not seen any brands at Wal-Mart but I could be over looking them. I have seen alot of different brands online but I'm tore on which brand I should try. After reading about all the harmful chemicals they put into out feminine products it really made the decision for me to switch. But I need some opinions and brands to try. Thank you so much!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What's everyones experience with these organic ones? I've never heard of them and may think about trying them. & where do you buy these?
Patty H.