Organo Gold Gourmet Cafe Mocha uploaded by Brittany O.Organo Gold Gourmet Cafe Mocha uploaded by Hatsumi I.

BY ORGANO GOLD

A delicious Honey Ganoderma Infused Instant Tea. see more...

• Alguna pagina donde vendan este producto?1 Answers
  • I've had several distributor's try to sell me on this coffee over t...3 Answers
  • What made you buy this coffee brand ?4 Answers
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Have you ever heard of coffee that was HEALTHY?! Organo Gold Mocha coffee is delicious and healthy for your body. It has ganoderma extract (a Asian herb) that supports immune system and overall health. It lowers blood pressure, improves sleep quality, and increases energy. I definitely recommend this! :)
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
I truly love this stuff!! My friend quit distributing so now I've got to do it or find someone that does. It helps with so many health issues. The flavor is phenomenal!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ladies & Gents this is the Best money for the Bucks it gives you energy for at least 10 hours. It has the Finest cocoa taste like your drinking a dessert. OG's Gourmet Mocha combines a sweet rich coffee taste and 100% Organic Ganodema Lucidum for the perfect energizing after-dinner drink. Skip the Gym and drink some Gourmet Cafe Mocha and it even allow's you too loose weight because keeps you full.Helps to relieve sinus congestion and other respiratory issues.Helps to reduce the negative effects of chemotherapy.
Laurel Y.
Laurel Y.
Sparta, WI
I suffer from severe anxiety and depression, which cause multiple problems for me. I've started drinking Organo Gold mocha mixed with non flavored King of Coffee by OG. It decreases my anxiety, takes away the shakes, helps me venture out in public, gives me energy, and has boosted my immune system. I'm so impressed, I've become a distributer. It is way less expensive than competitors, such as Starbucks. Plus the Ganoderma Lucidium in the coffee makes it good for you!
Candace D.
Candace D.
Orlando, FL
I actually had the opportunity to try this brand at my old job. We had a rep come in for a coffee tasting. We tried a few different ones and they were all so good! The price though...a little expensive for coffee. But for a splurge product, it is not bad at all.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Awesome product! You start feeling better and more energized. It is definitely a great-quality coffee, plus it's halal and kosher-certified :).
Luzandra A.
Luzandra A.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite coffee in their line of products. For the chocolate lovers out there I definitely recommend trying this
Hatsumi I.
Hatsumi I.
This has to be one of my favorite Organo Gold coffees. I like that it tastes delicious but it's not too strong. Unlike regular coffee it doesn't give me the jitters afterwards.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
My husband and I absolutely love the Organ Gold products. My favorite is the black. But I love the mocha as well.
Patty F.
Patty F.
They like to describe this flavor as 'candy bar in a cup'...I, however, have to disagree. I don't think it tastes quite as 'candy-licious' as that sounds. I prefer their latte flavor with a splash of fat-free creamer.
noelia m.
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
What made you buy this coffee brand ?
Julie T.
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
I've had several distributor's try to sell me on this coffee over the years, and I have always been curious about the taste; How does this coffee taste? How does it compare to the coffee sold at the supermarket?
Magdalena F.
Magdalena F.
Jalisco México
Alguna pagina donde vendan este producto?