BY ORGANIZED FISHING

This 16 capacity round floor rack is sturdy, and attractive. The unique design screws together in minutes with no tools required. Metal inserts are drilled into the wood to insure a solid lock. The rubber clips come fixed to a rubber band which helps prevent clips from pulling out. A great value in a great in a great looking and functional product. Brand: Organized Fishing Model: OVRFR-016 Materials: Veneered MDF & PVC Color: Oak Dimensions: 14 inches diameter x 29.5 inches high Weight: 5.1 pounds see more...

Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
That rack has helped make my house clutter free! My boyfriend has 8 different poles that used to just chill up against the wall and all the lures would get tangled if the dog decided to be nosey. They all have their own spots and nothing ever gets tangled! I got ours from Gander Mountain and if I'm not mistaken is was only $15-$20!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I bought this for my husband because till he used to leave fishing poles all around the house. he was so unorganized and his poles are not cheap, this was literally the perfect solution. it keeps him well organized and it keeps my house not a fishing pole frenzy.

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolutely love these products! Perfect for the husband and I to keep our rods when not fishing! Keeps them untangled and separated!
ashley y.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite fishing product items, can buy it locally and for a cheap price as well and quick find in stores :)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great. It holds fishing poles very well. No major issues. It is easy to use. I would recommend this.
kayla m.
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
I bought this for my husband & we both love it. His expensive rods aren't scattered everywhere now which is a great solution for clutter & tangled up rods!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
My grandpa and I use to have one of these. it organized our poles and made them very easy to find in our barn
daja l.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
My dad love these robs I don't know much about fishing but I know these rob must be amazing because he catch lots of fish
angel j.
angel j.
Fresno, CA
Living in a small apartment.this product comes in handy just keep it in the spare room... Filled with all my rods that are ready to fish...
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
We have one of these at our house because we are a fishing family. It's very convenient and holds all of our rods! Excellent product, keeps it very organized.