BY THERANEEM

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Neem is respected by Ayurvedic practitioners for its ability to support healthy skin. Packed with antioxidants and essential fatty acids, neem calms, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin. TheraNeem Organix Lotion is an excellent addition to your daily skin care regimen. Rich in antioxidants Hydrating and nourishing see more...

Review (1)
Stella-Rei D.
Orlando, FL
I used this after I heard that products with neem in them would help acene-prone skin to reduce the amount of breakouts and blemishes. Theraneem Naturals is cruelty-free, vegan and is certified organic. This bottle (8 oz. worth of product) actually lasts me about four months of applying it to my face nightly after I shower. The smell can be a bit distracting at first, as neem does have a unique smell to it, but I have gotten used to it over time. When applying, I apply about a 1/3rd of a pump onto my hands before rubbing it on my face. It does have a very dewy finish to it, which is why I save it for night, rather than for the morning before my makeup because I don't want my face looking too oily. Using this product helps regulate my hormonal acene, along its usage with the supplements and the bar soap.