BY OGX®

• I have started struggling with scalp psoriasis at the bottom of my ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work for over processed hair?1 Answers
  • Does this treatment hep with dry scalp? How do you use it? 1 Answers
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really hoping to love this product but I found out that I am allergic to tea tree. So unfortunately this product just will not work for me. I think that as long as you can tolerate tea tree this would be a great product!
Missy V.
Missy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their tea tree shampoos and conditioners. I feel like they are really affordable and they totally take all the build up off my hair and scalp. My scalp always feels clean and well cared for after I use it.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Riverview, Florida
I Really Love This Product!!!!!, I wear locs and the Organix Hydrating Treatment softening them instantly & locks in moisture without the heavy build up. I've tried other products but this is the best! It's becoming hard to find locally, so I hope they are not planning to discontinue it!!!
Malorie H.
Malorie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product! I normally use it after a wash when my hair is damp. I massage it into my scalp which leaves my hair feeling super clean with a nice minty smell!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
This stuff smells GREAT, super refreshing especially in the summer with chlorine and humidity, also they don't test on animals!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Holly, MI
Great product! Makes my hair soft and smells delicious. The minty smell leaves my hair smelling great all day
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this make your hair feel? How long have you been using it.. Does it smell good?
Sam B.
Sam B.
How well does this work for over processed hair?
Julie B.
Julie B.
Georgetown, KY
I have started struggling with scalp psoriasis at the bottom of my hairline on my neck. Does this stuff help with that at all?
Merima B.
Merima B.
How does this smell and does it help make the hair softer?
Bri H.
Bri H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this treatment hep with dry scalp? How do you use it?