BY THERANEEM

TheraNeem's most concentrated blend of organic Neem leaf extract, Neem oil and hand-filleted aloe vera. - Nourishes, soothes and protects problem skin - Silky-smooth, antioxidant cream - Enriched with Jojoba oil and Shea butter - Paraben-free formula - Sweet Orange & Ylang scent Voted in the top 10 'Creams in the World for Dry Skin' by the Independent Newspaper in London. see more...

Organix South - TheraNeem Organix Neem Cream Orange & Ylang Ylang - 2 oz.
This cream has a very good smell and leaves a very smooth surface wherever u put it love it
Yasmeen C.
Chester, PA
This cream Is good for people with dry skin I do not recommend for people with oily skin
Tina B.
Vaughan
I can't believe I am the first to review this product. I love this cream so much!! I originally heard about "Neem" through a co-worker who told me about all of the benefits of Neem. So of course, I had to look into this to see what all the hype from her was about. I read countless of reviews, blogs etc and decided, hey, what the heck, let's just try it out, why not. So I did and I'm so happy I bought it. I find that this works amazingly well as a spot treatment or for those with acne prone skin. Luckily, I don't suffer from acne but when a pesky bump appears here and there or when my skin is looking dull, I love using this cream. It instantly boosts my complexion and makes the pimple appear smaller and less red overnight!