BY THERANEEM

Neem is respected by Ayurvedic practitioners for its ability to support healthy skin and scalps. Used for centuries, Neem protects, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin. Use TheraNeem Volumizing Therape Conditioner to add body and restore vitality to fine or limp hair. Now with even more organic Neem oil & Neem leaf extract, jojoba oil, panthenol & rice proteins, this formula will condition and volumize hair without weighing it down. Get ready to experience enhanced, uplifting Volumizing Therape. Uplifting for limp or fine hair Safe for color-treated hairpH balanced and conditioning To use: Apply to wet hair and massage well. Allow to remain in hair for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse completely. For best results, use with TheraNeem Volumizing Therape Shampoo. see more...

India W.
India W.
Brooklyn, NY
What can I say about Organix that I haven't said already? Besides the fact that it works wonders for women with natural hair. My hair is thick, curly, and wavy at the roots so this product alone gives my hair that silky shine after a good washing; and also gives my curly wet tresses a lot of volume and bounce. Again I have to say that I truly am in love with this product line.
camila a.
camila a.
miami
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Madison, TN
I like the organic line because it's affordable, effective and easily accessible! I can use it on both my natural hair and my extensions and it gets the job done.
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always so nervous to try new hair products. But this conditioner is a winner. I could instantly feel the difference in my hair before even rinsing it out!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is okay. I don't know if it really does what it says, but my hair has a mind of its own and responds differently to the same product at different times.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Young Harris, GA
Amazing. Worth buying again. It started volumizing my hair in a matter of days. Very pleased with how it turned out.
ebony c.
ebony c.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Great conditioner leaves your hair very soft and manageable... leave it on for about 15 minutes and you have soft and shiny hair
Cara P.
Cara P.
Midlothian, VA
This was a nice conditioner. It was almost too light for my hair (and I have very fine strands)... Just needed a little more oomph.
jada c.
jada c.
Marion, OH
It works very good and i love that it is all organic so it is healthy for your hair and has no parbens
Sara A.
Sara A.
Bayside, NY
My number one product!! Perfect conditioner for tangle hair!! If you haven't tried I so recommend it