BY THERANEEM

Neem & Lavender Neem is respected by Ayurvedic practitioners for its ability to support healthy skin and scalps. Used for centuries, Neem protects, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin. Use TheraNeem Moisture Therap Conditioner to restore moisture to the hair and scalp. Now with even more organic Neem oil & Neem leaf extract, jojoba oil, panthenol & rice proteins, this formula will hydrate the scalp & reduce split ends, leaving hair soft and sleek. Get ready to experience intensive Moisture Therap. Hydrating & repairing Safe for color-treated hairpH balanced and conditioning see more...

Rachel H.
Grove City, OH
Not my favorite conditioner. The smell of neem is a bit too strong (garlicky) . I don't find it to be particularly moisturizing or do anything great for my hair or scalp.
I really like the Organix South company and recommend their "butter to go" products, but unfortunately am underwhelmed byt their hair care.
Chloe H.
Le Mars, IA
I absolutely love all of the Organix products that I have tried so far. The way they make my hair feel, look, and smell is amazing! I can literally see the difference that these products have made on my hair as well. I am definitely satisfied with the Organix brand overall.
Lisa H.
Manassas, VA
Ok ladies if you have dry frizzy damaged or color treated hair and it's starting to look,ya know, like a hot mess then you need NEEM OIL I'm not kidding this stuff works wonders :)
Anna H.
This just what my hair needs when it is dry and brittle this truly a game changer in hair care! After using it just one my hair felt and looked great! I use it 2 times a week!
Hannah T.
Hillsborough, NC
I have loved every single product that I have used from this brand, but I could not stand this. The smell was unbearable. I could not even use it more than once.
Jessica P.
Morehead City, NC
Love the product. Great on my scalp. Love the moisturizer. Got a fantastic deal at Walgreens on hair care products!
wendy h.
Denmark, SC
I love Organix products they are so good especially the macadamia oil conditioner and the milk serum
meaghan m.
Ajax, On
This conditioner is great! It leaves your hair feeling so silky, and smells clean and fresh!
mirna t.
About how long results are?