BY THERANEEM

TheraNeem Mint Toothpaste-Travel Size by Organix South 0.5 oz Paste Herbal Mint Toothpaste-Travel Size TheraNeem Organix Neem Toothpaste With Supercritical Extracts of Neem Leaf and Neem Bark NEEM THERAP with mint Supports Healthy Teeth and Gums If you want your teeth to gleam brush with Neem Neem has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for oral health care. Commonly known in India as the Toothbrush Tree Neem twigs are frequently used to clean the teeth. Modern science has validated the traditional uses of Neem supporting healthy gums and on-going research confirms its efficacy. Made with Certified Organic Supercritical Extracts Ingredients Calcium carbonate Sorbitol Aqua Water Eau Glycerin Silica Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate Xylitol Xanthan Gum Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum Supercritical Extracts of Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf and Azadirachta Indica (Neem) B see more...

joanne b.
joanne b.
Whitehall, PA
Started using this four months ago. Just returned from my delayed 6 month cleaning from my dental hygienist. She noticed a big change in the absence of heavy plaque. I tend to get a lot of build up. Had been using Sensodyne for my sensitive teeth. My sensitivity was gone and my teeth also look whiter. My hygienist wanted to know if I was doing anything different. I told her about Theraneem Toothpaste is the only change in my routine. I'm thinking of also adding the mouthwash to my daily routine.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I LOVE this stuff!! I started using it because I started using essential oils for my family and I wanted more natural products. This works amazing for my teeth! My guns do t react as sensitively to this toothpaste and as a matter of fact my dentist felt everything liked very much improved from last visit and the only difference is using this tooth paste! I wish they made a version more kid friendly though so my kids would be more likely to use it. They just don't like the taste.