BY THERANEEM

100% Pure, Organic Neem Oil Contains a minimum azadirachtin content of 1500 ppm Neem Oil is respected by farmers world-wide for its ability to support healthy plants and soil. Used for centuries, Neem protects and nourishes soil & plants. Containing only 100% pure Neem Oil, cold-pressed from seeds of the Indian Neem Tree, TheraNeem Organix Neem Oil for the Garden is approved for organic gardening. It is environmentally compatible, non-toxic to mammals and birds and does not affect beneficial insects and bees. Neem Oil makes a biodegradable safe and effective plant spray and soil drench. This bottle can make up to 24 gallons of solution. Use TheraNeem Organix Neem Oil for the Garden on all vegetation, including houseplants, flowers, roses, fruit trees, shrubs & ornaments. see more...

Ashley O.
Papillion
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Neem oil is a great natural defender against many bugs! We had Many Asian beetles killing our trees! This was the only natural product that got rid of them and saved our tree. The bugs immediately started to fly away when spraying it’s a citrus smell the bugs hated. It helped all of our plants grow and our roses have never been better! You must have this product if you want to grow amazing healthy plants!
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
Love love love love the smell of coconut I love the body wash I love everything about it I use the shampoo I use the body wash great I actually switch through body washes but this one is a good one
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
Nice smell but not my favorite product in the world. I don't think i wil purchase this again, simply because it is not effective.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
What does this product best work for?