BY THERANEEM

Packed with antioxidants, Neem protects, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin. With 10% certified organic Neem oil, this bar is ideal for oily or acne-prone skin, gently calming to support a radiant complexion. Hand-crafted with only the finest quality organic oils. Our new solar-powered curing facility uses a more efficient drying system for hand-crafted organic soap bars. see more...

Lisa F.
Murrieta, CA
I try and buy as much organic products as I can. It can tend to be pricey for some but worth every penny. I like knowing what I'm putting on my body won't hurt me when I'm cleansing and it's soaking into my blood stream. I buy when I can find it.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this as a facial cleanser and it's really nice. I love the fresh clean scent it has. And it's helped my face clear up a lot.
Jacqueline K.
I love organic products. I especially love patchouli scented things so this soap we perfect for me. Cleans well and smells fresh.
Kathy G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff! I apply a little after the shower to my wet hair, especially to my ends. It makes such a difference. It makes my hair less frizzy, shiny, and noticeably softer and more moisturized. It even works well on dry hair. Just go a little lighter with the application when using on dry hair.
Melissa B.
Bedford, NS
I like the scent and as far as buying a natural organic product is is a good one for the price