BY THERANEEM

With Supercritical Extracts of Neem Leaf & Other Herbs Neem is revered by Ayurvedic practitioners to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Used for centuries, Neem soothes and protects, leaving even the most sensitive mouth feeling healthy, clean and refreshed. Commonly known in India as the Village Pharmacy, Neem twigs are frequently used to clean teeth. Modern science has since validated the traditional uses of Neem Leaf for oral care. TheraNeem Organix Neem Mouthwash is the second step of our 3-Step Oral Care System. For best results, it should be used in conjunction with TheraNeem Organix Neem Toothpaste and periodic internal supplementation with TheraNeem Supercritical Extract of Neem Leaf Capsules, in addition to daily flossing and regular visits with your oral care professional. see more...

• This looks interesting. I would love to see what it taste...1 Answers
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After trying regular mouthwashes I searched for something with cloves in it because I happen to like cloves. I find this wash is more effective than the usual, with a surprising bonus that my tongue lost some dryness I had been experiencing. I also feel it has a very good effect for healthy gums. A definite recommend.
Lindsey R.
paris, texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this mouthwash. It is all natural and great tasting !!! Really amazing. I think the neem is great for your teeth
Sahna W.
This looks interesting. I would love to see what it tastes like and if it is effective.