BY THERANEEM

Neem has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for oral health care. Commonly known in India as the Toothbrush Tree, Neem twigs are frequently used to clean the teeth. Modern science has validated the traditional uses of Neem supporting healthy gums, and on-going research confirms its efficacy.

Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, Aqua/Water/Eau , Sorbitol, Glycerine, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate (derived from naturally occurring amino acid), Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar gum), Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Supercritical Extracts of Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed*), Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove Bud*), Azadirachta Indica (Neem Leaf* and Bark) , Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom seed oil*), Illicium Verum (Star Anise fruit*), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon Bark*), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice root*), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Buy on Vitamin...
Andrea G.
After trying other neem toothpastes, I discovered this one, which is my current favorite! The cinnamon and natural flavors is not too heavy or too light. I'm sensitive to textures and find the texture of this toothpaste to be perfect for me. After just a few days of using it, I noticed a change in the appearance of my teeth and my gums feel a lot healthier as well.
Jenniffer R.
My husband made me change toothpaste brand to this TheraNeem organic toothpaste and it was the best decision i have ever made!! The other brands taste like if i put a handful of sugar in my mouth! But with this one i feel clean and fresh! It does not make a lot of foam and it hard to get used to at the beginning but keep it going because it is worth it!!
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
I have actually tried this before and didn't know toothpaste had a organic line. This baby packs a punch for breath freshness but I couldn't stand the texture.
Jenna  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where can you purchase this?
Karen J.
Canyon Cntry, CA
What does Neem do for oral health?
Bonnie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can this be purchased?