BY THERANEEM

Native to India & Southeast Asia, Neem Oil (cold-pressed from the seeds of the Neem tree) is one of the oldest documented medicinal plants on the planet and has been used consistently to soothe common skin & scalp conditions. Did You Know? It takes approximately 4 lbs of Neem seeds to make 1 lb of concentrated oil. Organix Neem Cleansing Bar offers a concentrated plant-based formula to protect, repair and moisturize face and body. Hand crafted in small batches and contains only the finest quality organic, wild-crafted ingredients. see more...

Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't like this because it has zero fragrance at all & I'm a girly girl that likes to smell great after my shower or bath. If you don't want a scent then you may like it
ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
miami
I How to use this soap for months , and I would recommend a character any allergies scammers. Great soap sin allergic reactions. It not a drying my skin and have little or fragrance None.
Kylie R.
Salisbury, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the amazing smell, and the fragrance doesn't fade. Plus everything from this brand is organic, of course, and never tested on animals
Aubrey H.
Utica, NY
I use this product often. It is my favorite kind of soap in the fact that it leaves my skin feeling clean and is good for the earth
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I love this cleansing bar perfect for me great smell leaves me fresh and clean feeling