BY THERANEEM

Native to India & Southeast Asia, Neem Oil (cold-pressed from the seeds of the Neem tree) is one of the oldest documented medicinal plants on the planet and has been used consistently to soothe common skin & scalp conditions. Did You Know? It takes approximately 4 lbs of Neem seeds to make 1 lb of concentrated oil. Organix Neem Cleansing Bar offers a concentrated plant-based formula to protect, repair and moisturize face and body. Hand crafted in small batches and contains only the finest quality organic, wild-crafted ingredients. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
ve-0879593 ESTHER M.
miami
I How to use this soap for months , and I would recommend a character any allergies scammers. Great soap sin allergic reactions. It not a drying my skin and have little or fragrance None.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't like this because it has zero fragrance at all & I'm a girly girl that likes to smell great after my shower or bath. If you don't want a scent then you may like it
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Delmar, MD
Love the amazing smell, and the fragrance doesn't fade. Plus everything from this brand is organic, of course, and never tested on animals
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
Cortland, NY
I use this product often. It is my favorite kind of soap in the fact that it leaves my skin feeling clean and is good for the earth
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I love this cleansing bar perfect for me great smell leaves me fresh and clean feeling