Organix South Inc Theraneem Maximum Strength Cleansing Bar - 4 Ounces Bar Soap - Soaps

BY THERANEEM

Packed with antioxidants, Neem protects, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skim. With 20% certified organic Neem oil, this is our most concentrated and beneficial bar. Fragrance-free for challenged skin. Hand-crafted with only the finest quality organic oils. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
AMAZING PRODUCT. As far as my experience goes, I got to ditch ALL of the acne products for this one soap! Years of digging and searching... and this product in just a few days has done miracles on my face! Just by using the soap one time a day! No oil, the clean feeling lasts all day long.... I’ve never felt this confident in my skin! I already ordered another one, and my boyfriend one also! Now, one heads up is that this product has a strong smell. It doesn’t smell good... but the smell does NOT stay on your skin. It does NOT linger! Just don’t breathe through your mouth when washing your face or it burns... it didn’t get in my mouth but the neem is so powerful that it burns. If you could give a product 10 stars I would!
Sharde S.
Oakland, CA
I have tried this soap and also the neem oil. One think i will say i don't care for the 👃. Overall the skin problems i had such as a rash or eczema went away very quickly quickly.
Katrina R.
Spartanburg, SC
This is so good it's smells great and leaves your skin so soft. It's pretty long lasting too