BY THERANEEM

Neem is revered by Ayurvedic practitioners to support healthy looking skin. Used for centuries, neem soothes, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin. Perfect for those with sensitive scalps, TheraNeem Conditioner also helps hair that has been chemically treated or is in need of body and shine. Specially enhanced with extra Neem, jojoba oil and wheat proteins for protection and added body. Panthenol moisturizes and helps reduce split ends, adding luster and sheen to your hair. You will love how your hair will look, feel and smell after using TheraNeem Conditioner. see more...

Sarah B.
Wagoner, OK
This is the only shampoo/conditioner combination I use. While the products are a little more expensive, they are well worth the price. My hair always feels incredible and smells amazing after I use them. I wash my hair two to three times a week and this shampoo and conditioner both do the job well.
Kendra B.
Brooklyn, NY
Really keeps my hair mosturized. I put this on after I style my hair. I've used only Organix products and it's made my hair very healthy.
Gisselle G.
Kissimmee, FL
After coloring my hair it feels a bit dry. This product is so helpful because it helps bring back my hair to life from the Chemicals
LOURDES A.
Hartford, CT
Excellent conditioner it leaves my hair soft and managable it is a staple in my house hold will repurchase when ever needed
Lynda H.
Leaves hair really soft, very affordable. Want to try more products. Tried this argan oil one in the blue bottle, love it.
María R.
weston, FL
Esta conexión ahora 100% natural por lo tanto cuida el ambiente del planeta y además dejar tu cabello suave y perfecto
Cynthia B.
Baytown, TX
I do not like the smell.of this product I do. to know why I only tried it a week and never used it again .
Julie O.
I love how this makes my hair feel and the smell is my favorite .. its gentle enough to use daily
Dajah T.
Love it works great on my hair natural and extensions that is would recommend to come one else