BY OGX®

Indulge in a deeply moisturizing non-greasy treatment infused with the hawaiian beauty secret of rich awapuhi ginger extract. This formula instantly mends and soften dry, coarse hair while stimulating the scalp with freshness. Rich keratin proteins fortify each strand creating restored, soft, strengthened hair from inside out. see more...

• Has anyone else used this and used it as an oil treatment you wash ...1 Answers
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Liverpool, NY
It's hard to find a product that won't leave your hair greasy and give you an unwanted texture. Once I tried this product I couldn't get enough, this product repairs my hair leaving it looking healthy as ever and makes me feel great leaving the house with my natural waves. Not only does it give me the perfect shine, it also gives my natural waves just enough umf and I'm ready to go. I might add that this product smells awesome. I simply love it!
molly k.
molly k.
I cannot find this oil anywhere anymore and it is so depressing! The smell of this is just like the conditioner which is orgasmic! I'm not into styling my hair much anymore but I use this after I was my hair. I just rub a small amount between my hands and comb it through my wet hair, leaves my hair shiny soft and smelling amazing!
India W.
India W.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE ORGANIX!! While other shampoos make my hair feel very hard after it's washed, Organix leaves my hair feeling softer and even more manageable even while wet. It's Keratin conditioner gives me the best results when I leave the conditioner in for 30 minutes and then rinse. Also this product does wonders for my roots.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use too straighten my hair everyday until I got to a point where I burned my hair out. It became frizzy and dry. I had tons of split ends. Until I found this product, I started applying it t my hair every night after I shower and after 3 months my hair grew wonderfully. It was shinny and soft again with no split ends.
Maribella Bosslady F.
Maribella Bosslady F.
Bronx, NY
Organix Products are amazing. no harsh chemicals. good for your hair. My hair color is a light brown and it keeps it from over drying. These products smell amazing and long lasting for your hair. My favorite is the coconut and moroccan. I will buy these products alwasy!!
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Burlington, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I have a plethora of Organic products. I really love this line and it's really good to my hair. The oil smells really good and is a staple in my hair care routine.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Jacksonville, NC
The smell is heavenly. When I out it on my hair at first it was silky and juicy but my hair drank it right up. And styles perfectly. Really
Like this product
Yanitza C.
Yanitza C.
new london, ct
I swear by this stuff! my hair is thick and curly and oh so hard to tame but this stuff is my go to for my locks i love organix anything (:
rosie l.
rosie l.
weslaco, tx
I love this styling oil its not greasy and it smells amazing. I love how it leaves my hair so soft and smooth.
Susan P.
Susan P.
Fort Collins, CO
Made my hair too oily. Not a huge fan. Maybe I used too much. I would suggest only using a drop or two
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Biloxi, MS
Has anyone else used this and used it as an oil treatment you wash put instead of leaving in dry hair?