Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
St Johnsbury, VT

It's really easy for me to get greasy roots, would you recommend this to me and if so, how would I apply it?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Aug. 29, 2015, 8:16 p.m.
I would, but only put it on from your shoukder-length hair down. Make sure you rinse it very well.
Haley K.
Haley K.
March 3, 2014, 12:17 p.m.
If you rinse well and wash it out with your shampoo after letting it soak, you shouldn't get greasy. my hair gets greasy very easily as well, and i haven't had a problem. be sure not to overuse, this isn't a conditioner-it's a mask. however, if you try it other ways and it makes you greasy, just apply to your ends instead of your roots. it will still work wonders.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Feb. 23, 2014, 7:47 p.m.
It may make your hair greasy from over use. Just remember its not a conditioner its a hair treatment. If your prone to greasy roots i would suggest you keep the usage to 1-2 times a week, try applying to the ends first and let soak in to you're hair for a minute or two and then spreading to the roots before you rinse your hair.
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Feb. 5, 2014, 11:12 p.m.
I use before I shower. I use root to tip on dry hair, then put on a shower cap. Sometimes I wrap a damp hot towel around my head (for a really deep condition). I leave it in anywhere from 15-30 minutes and then wash in completely out on the shower. My hair is always soft and smooth but never greasy.
samantha n.
samantha n.
Jan. 23, 2014, 2:19 p.m.
Hello Mackenzie :) this is a wonderful product and the nest part about it is IT WONT grease up your locks . :) I too get greasy at my roots , but the other parts of my hair are so darn dry . you should have no worries with this product . I hope this has been helpful to you and anyone else who reads . Plz anyone who find this helpful ,give me a like thanx
Felice S.
Felice S.
Dec. 4, 2013, 11:21 p.m.
My hair gets greasy as the day goes on, especially when I touch it, which is natural. I use this and I apply it to my hair when it's pretty damp, maybe like 80% dry, I kind of avoid the roots but I make sure to comb it through the hair.

Join Now