ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Mishawaka, IN

Is it better to put it on BEFORE or AFTER shower??
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Sept. 19, 2013, 3:38 a.m.
I would think you could use it as a pre-poo, but for myself I use it after shampooing and towel drying. I put it on, put a plastic cap on, and then go about my business around the house for an hour or two then rinse with cool water. I find this to be very moisturizing!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sept. 18, 2013, 7:28 p.m.
I use this while I shower and I just put my hair up for a few minutes so that it doesn't rinse out.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
April 8, 2013, 8:55 a.m.
It all depends how you feel if I don't put it on right after a shower I def. use after a blow dry a lil bit does help tame frizz and static
Joelle E.
Joelle E.
April 3, 2013, 5:54 p.m.
With any hair mask or treatment I will start my day off with a shower and then before bed put some on and sleep with it in or rinse it out before I sleep. Or while in the shower apply after shampoo or conditioner and let it sit until your done showering.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
March 12, 2013, 2:45 p.m.
I use it both ways and sometimes as an overnight conditioner.
Marie P.
Marie P.
March 3, 2013, 6:47 a.m.
If you really want to do a deep conditioning, do it before showering. Then put on saran wrap and a towel. Lay there for an hour or so. Then wash out with shampoo and regular conditioner. Your hair will feel like silk! Women have done this routine with deep conditioners for many, many years and it works wonders.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Feb. 24, 2013, 1:11 p.m.
While you are in the shower after you have shampooed your hair or you can just use it as a co-wash
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Feb. 16, 2013, 8:50 a.m.
I put it on after my shower, before I go to bed. I actually leave it on all night and then shampoo it out the next morning and it makes my hair incredibly soft!
Krystal K.
Krystal K.
Jan. 19, 2013, 9:57 p.m.
I use it after I shower so my locks can absorb it.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Jan. 18, 2013, 9:11 a.m.
I use mine right after I get out of the shower and before I blow dry.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Jan. 17, 2013, 10:47 a.m.
For me, I like to put it on after my shower. It's also great after you come out of beach water. It softens my hair an makes it so much easier to manage.
Kira S.
Kira S.
Jan. 15, 2013, 11:52 a.m.
I think it depends on your hair and how its feeling at the moment. My hair is usually dry so i put it before the shower my hair comes out amazing. But if you father putting it on after the shower it can work to

Join Now