Add a Photo

By OGX®
#23 in Shampoo

Lather up with this precious blend containing argan oil of Morocco, to help restore and strengthen your locks to silky perfection. It will help protect your hair from styling, without any sulfates or parabens.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035).

Photos (53)
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Quincy, IL
I have really dry hair. Not by choice, mind you, but because a few years back I went through this absolutely stupid phase where I completely mistreated my poor hair, and bounced between bleaching it (I have very dark brown hair) and using outlandish colors (that I still love and would gladly use again). I wasn't good to it between treatments, though, and never conditioned or used pretty much anything to try to ensure that my hair didn't suffer and effectively fry. The ends were mutilated, it was just a disaster. Everybody said to try argan oil to fix the damage, or at least prevent more, but I wasn't sure. I'm not good with hair care routines to begin with, and adding in an extra step of trying to drag oil through my hair didn't sound appealing.
This stuff is fantastic, though, and a perfect alternative to using oils that I might otherwise forget to use, or downright ignore because it's an extra step for someone who is all about speed and ease. It smells fantastic and leaves my hair softer than I'm used to. It helps repair some of the damage done and best of all I can't forget it!
Maria N.
Maria N.
June 19, 2016, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
I'm a believer that dry hair+sun or a chlorine pool=damage. Just think,dry hair >jumping into a chlorine filled pool??? Yup, it'll absorb all damaging chemicals. Without prep, Ur succumbing ur locks to harsh damage of chemicals. I <3 the entire Organix line...but by far- the Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & the Conditioner. Whether spending the day at the beach or poolside I must lean on this combo to keep my hair soft & nourished. 1st-I make sure to take a shower & give my hair a good wash and condition (plus of a shower b4 playing in sun-clean skin tans more evenly & allows sunscreen to work its best). 2nd>use a good leave in conditioner & comb (not brush) out my hair 3rd>I slather Oganix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner evenly in my hair - on ends mainly. This prevents hair from 4 soaking up chemicals & allowing it to bake into my locks. I put some conditioner in a spray bottle w/ leave in conditioner..easy way to reapply. All thats left is to enjoy and relax!
Angela N.
Angela N.
Saint Paul, MN
May 31, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
There are definitely benefits to using Organix products. I love that I can buy organic products, readily available at store like Target, Walmart, and local drug stores at an amazing price! I have been using Organix renewing Moroccan Argan oil shampoo and conditioner for a few months now and I must say, I really like these products! Not only do they smell amazing, but I have noticed an improvement in the condition of my hair. I color my hair at home so I need the added moisture that the argan oil provides. I also have to point out that using Organix products with organic ingredients, My haircolor lasts longer than if I were to use other store bought brands. Definitely recommend this brand. They have many options to choose from and I have tried many.. They're all amazing! 5 stars from me!!
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Jan. 10, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
The BEST SHAMPOO that can be bought pretty much anywhere, the smell is AMAZING, it makes my hair so clean so shiny and the best part is the scent is SOOOOOO GOOOOOD! I Don't even need conditioner when i use this, i just towel dry my hair gently and use the same brand, and scented argan oil the deep penetrating one, gahhh so lovely and delicious I wish i could drink it lol...don't try that I'm JK its just worth the money, my husband had no idea that I loved it so much because its been a while since i purchased it and so today he went out on his own looking for cruelty free shampoos, and he smelled this one and picked it...isn't that awesome! he totally knows my taste
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Colorado Springs, CO
So I seriously have a love/hate relationship with Organix. On one hand every time I try a new shampoo/conditioner from them it's life changing and my hair comes out feeling smoother and better than it was. But as time goes one my hair becomes drier and drier so then I have to switch to another product. Out of the batch I would recommend this one as it's very nice on my picky scalp and leaves my hair the shiniest. I also would pair it with one of their oils as those ALWAYS come through for me more so than the shampoos and conditioners.
Torianne S.
Torianne S.
Lexington, KY
All-around best drugstore shampoo I've ever used. I like this stuff more than the $40+ brands I've tried out at Ulta. It's moisturizing, but doesn't make my hair heavy. I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I live in an area with hard water (lots of minerals) and I have to use a clarifying shampoo to demineralize my hair twice a month when I'm using this shampoo. It's not the shampoos fault, I guess because it's sulfate-free it's too gentle to get the heavy minerals out.
sara m.
sara m.
May 14, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
Hands down my favorite shampoo. I have been using it for years, and I always go back to it when I'm trying new products. I do like to rotate shampoos to avoid build up, but this one always rejuvenates my hair and leaves it soft and healthy. It's a nice light scent, and I use it with the matching conditioner and argan oil treatment as well. I have oily hair and this one can cause build up after awhile, but I have this experience with all shampoos so I have no issue with that.
LenaRei L.
LenaRei L.
Sacramento, CA
July 31, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
I wanted to try a different product that will help my hair. Due to having two kids and exclusively breastfeeding only; my hair has been thinning and losing its lustre. I've also heard about Argan oil is great for your hair upon buying this product. One thing for sure this shampoo has help bring the shine in my hair. Instead of looking like dolls' hair that looks matte up and dry. I am still searching an organic way for thinning hair.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 9, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
I was very skeptical of using the whole OGX line because I used to use the Biotin shampoo and it just left my hair dry and just gross so I was looking for a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and this is stuff is amazing! I picked it up because it was very cost effective at walmart verse what I intended to pick up. I used it left my hair smelling super good and not stripped of any oils and it especially didn't weight my hair down
amy c.
amy c.
Vandergrift, Pa
Feb. 6, 2016, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
I really like this shampoo I just only gave it 4 stars for a few things. It took a few washes for it to actually lather in my hair which is fine and now it does so it's a little insignificant, but I know personally it bothers me when shampoo does lather well. It also creates more dandruff in my hair which is also just a small downfall but all in all for a cheaper shampoo I love it! It gives a good shine and soft texture
Good?
Irina K.
Irina K.
Benavente
Is it good for curly hair?
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
does it smeell as good as I've heard?
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Does this really work on damaged hair??
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I've been looking for a good shampoo and I've heard great things about this particular brand. Is this a good shampoo for dry, fine hair? I've also been having issues with losing some hair will this help with that? Thanks!