BY OGX® #10 in Hair Oil

Beauty Pure and Simple br Organic Moroccan Argan Oil This precious Moroccan argan oil blend which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening brittle, dry, damaged, and color treated hair. This renewing cell structure formula derived from the southwest region of Morocco protects from styling heat and UV damage while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection. Why We Love It. br It s the perfect indulgence for soft, seductive, silky perfection! Why You Want It. br This exotic precious blend of Moroccan argan oil penetrates, moisturizes, renews and creates softness and strength while protecting your hair form harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives you smooth, sexy tresses. What s In It For You. br This rare formula has a centuries old history of providing natural vitamin E and antioxidants while renewing your hair s cell see more...

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil
  • "I have semi-curly hair (not wringlets but not basic waves either - somewhere in between) and argan oil, and specifically this kind, keeps my curls from turning into frizz without it clumping or causing my hair to feel damaged. " in 65 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo it does what it says, it smells amazing,lathers well and i can even feel the difference days after washing!" in 45 reviews
  • "I u se it when my hair is damp and i jst grab a dab of it and apply all over it really helps control my frizz and leaves my hair smooth and it smells great." in 39 reviews
  • "The smell was amazing and it made my hair super soft right afterward but I didn't really notice my hair being healthier." in 37 reviews
  • "I've tried it all, Sebastian deep conditioner to cholesterol cream, and I have to say this product works its magic while being affordable...left my hair soft and with a beautiful scent ;-)" in 36 reviews
Erika S.
Erika S.
This moisturizing treatment is great for deep conditioning. It works like a hair mask conditioning and softening my hair from root to tip. The argan oil blend is perfect for hydrating my dry scalp. I use it after I wash my hair with Organix Moroccan argan oil shampoo. It's best that you use the two together for better results. It's not greasy or heavy on my hair. It rinses out clean and doesn't leave any sticky film or residue. It smells really good and it left my hair smelling fresh and clean. Overall, I recommend purchasing this product.
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Brooklyn, NY
Having curly hair was difficult, but now with this amazing shampoo I am able to comb through hairs easily and have a flawless end product ! My curls are bouncy and shiny , say goodbye to dry and frizzy curls. The oils bring out the beautiful shine in my hair which I love and get compliments on my hair. This product has changed my hair and it has made it stronger. It's not just good for curly hair but works miracles with straight hair too.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Woodridge , IL
This is my favorite summer product it makes my hair feel like silk and look impeccable. I have some dry hair issues as well as fizz and just a crazy amount of crazy Hair issues and this helps in EVERY way! I recommend to at least give this a try and I don't think you will be disappointed. It also has a nice smell, I got a lot of friends and family using this and they fell in love 😇😇
DAICY C.
DAICY C.
The Moroccan Oil line from Organix is my favorite! I like to use this hair mask when my hair is feeling especially dull. It softens my hair so much and makes it much more workable. I just put it on for five minutes with no cap and rinse it out prior to shampoo and conditioner. Usually use about once a week. Definitely recommend this for anyone who wants silky soft hair
Colby G.
Colby G.
Hyannis, MA
I absolutely love deep conditioning my air with this organix product! After it was a recommended by a friend I have been using it ever since! I apply on wet hair while in the shower and throw a cap on while I shave and such, then I rinse it out and have hair that's super moisturized and smells great! I use it about once a week and find it fairly priced at Cvs!
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
I LOVE this product! It helps to give life and shine to my dry hair. The packaging is okay, Id rather have it in a squeeze tube. But, I know that would be hard since it is very thick. I have curly, dry, colored hair. I used this 1 week or every 2 weeks. I would recommend this product. In fact I have a review on my YouTube channel. It's my most watched video.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
I use this product maybe every two weeks and leave it in between ten minutes and an hour (depends on my day!). Its such a wonderful moisturizing treatment, really keeps my hair healthy and prevents breakage, which is what I need because I'm trying to grow my hair out! Doesn't weigh down my hair at all and when I wash it out my hair is incredibly soft. LOVE!
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig Harbor, WA
I won't say I didn't try to love his product, it smells amazing but it was just too wrong for my hair. I don't think it was the Argan oil as I've used that before but it might be. I think this hair is better for thicker or thick stranded hair girls who find they need a conditioner or leave in that tames their hair. For me it wasn't a match.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
This didn't work very well for me. After reading reviews online I decided to buy this product. I have kinky-curly and very dry hair and I felt that this did nothing to moisturizer my hair, even when left on for an hour or so. However, I gave it to my mom, whose hair is much shorter and finer than mine, and she really enjoyed the product.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I have really curly thick hair, and it tends to dry out easily.. I put this product on and in about a week my hair was softer than a baby's bum. lol I use this oil religiously, it does everything I need it to do for my hair. it leaves it soft, smooth, and silky. it also smells other worldly. it amazing, I just cant get enough.
Aiyussif M.
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA
Is this formula good for black people hair?
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Chanhassen, MN
How do you use this product in your hair regimine? and which products of the system do you use?
Latoya O.
Latoya O.
What is the retail value?
Priscila F.
Priscila F.
How long does it take for you to notice the improvement this product makes on your hair?
Shelley O.
Shelley O.
Montreal
How many times should I use this during a month?