Add a Photo

By ORGANIX
#3 in Hair Oil
Beauty Pure and Simple br Organic Moroccan Argan Oil This precious Moroccan argan oil blend which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening brittle, dry, damaged, and color treated hair. This renewing cell structure formula derived from the southwest region of Morocco protects from styling heat and UV damage while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection. Why We Love It. br It s the perfect indulgence for soft, seductive, silky perfection! Why You Want It. br This exotic precious blend of Moroccan argan oil penetrates, moisturizes, renews and creates softness and strength while protecting your hair form harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives you smooth, sexy tresses. What s In It For You. br This rare formula has a centuries old history of providing natural vitamin E and antioxidants while renewing your hair s cell
Photos (43)
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

I SWEEEAARRR by this renewing hair masque treatment. My hair could potentially be incredibly fried and damaged due to constantly changing my hair colors. Because of this I am always in need of a reliable deep conditioning product, and after trying this I don't think I will ever return to any other conditioning products I have tried in the past.
A few other benefits is that Organix products are relatively cheap, can be found in most Walmarts/convienant stores etc., they smell wonderful (especially the Argan Oil Organix products) and best of all they actually work!
I would recommend this product for anyone with any kind of hair that requires a good conditioning. This product doesn't dissapoint.
Yohanna G.
Yohanna G.
Bilbao

I got this shampoo and conditioner about 2 weeks ago to yet again try and find something that will help moisturize and tame my curly/frizzy hair and I think this brand nailed it! Since using it, my hair feels dramatically stronger, healthier, moisturized, and shiner without being oily. This stuff smells AMAZING, which is definitely a plus. Since I started using it, I get more compliments on my natural hair then ever and my hair looks and feels so great. Only con is my hair will get slightly oily in the roots a little quicker than usual, but I have naturally oily roots. Would recommend to anyone with damaged, dry, or frizzy/curly hair!!
shuntearia D.
shuntearia D.
atlanta

Erika S.
Erika S.

This moisturizing treatment is great for deep conditioning. It works like a hair mask conditioning and softening my hair from root to tip. The argan oil blend is perfect for hydrating my dry scalp. I use it after I wash my hair with Organix Moroccan argan oil shampoo. It's best that you use the two together for better results. It's not greasy or heavy on my hair. It rinses out clean and doesn't leave any sticky film or residue. It smells really good and it left my hair smelling fresh and clean. Overall, I recommend purchasing this product.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Westmoreland, TN

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! This moisturizing treatment was recommended to me by a friend about a year ago, and I've been hooked ever since.

I found this at my local Walmart for a little less than $5. I use it as a leave in conditioner after taking a shower. My hair is very thick and curly, and this product is one of the few things that really helps to tame the frizz.

The treatment smells AMAZING, it does not leave my hair feeling greasy or sticky, and it lasts for days on end. I will never use anything else on my hair!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Davie, FL

I almost forgot how much I loved this product until I scrolled past it ! This was my holy grail deep conditioning mask for many months. My hair felt brand new after using this in the shower. I would shampoo as normal and after rinsing, would add a layer of this to my hair and let it sit for about 5 minutes. I could tell it worked just by the way my hair felt when washing it out in the shower. My hair dried soft, shiny, and smooth every time I used this in conjunction with the shampoo from this line
Jada J.
Jada J.
Naples, Fl

The sad thing about these products is that I so desperately want to love them because they seem to have good ingredients in them . The truth is that my hair is never nice when I use them . The product dries my hair out instead of delivering the promises. I have better hair with cheaper products like Aussie . The good about this product is the aroma is lovely . If you want perfume for your hair this is perfect . If you want soft silky hair beware !
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Brooklyn, NY

Having curly hair was difficult, but now with this amazing shampoo I am able to comb through hairs easily and have a flawless end product ! My curls are bouncy and shiny , say goodbye to dry and frizzy curls. The oils bring out the beautiful shine in my hair which I love and get compliments on my hair. This product has changed my hair and it has made it stronger. It's not just good for curly hair but works miracles with straight hair too.
Jordie M.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH

Incredible haircare line!!! The products are so healthy for your hair without any harsh chemicals. They have a product for every hair type/problem out there. This product is incredible! I color my hair with vivid colors so I am always in need of an intense moisture treatment. This product is very effective and leaves my hair soft and manageable. Very affordable product that I was able to find at my local Walmart.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.

I paid about $5 for this jar at CVS and considering the brand is not that expensive I was not expecting big wowing factors from using this but it turned out pretty well. If you need a conditioner that will throw a decent amount of moisture back into your hair then try this. I wont claim it to be great at a deep treatment or mask level but I think it is a good moisturizing conditioner.
Aiyussif M.
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA

Is this formula good for black people hair?
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Chanhassen, MN

How do you use this product in your hair regimine? and which products of the system do you use?
Latoya O.
Latoya O.

What is the retail value?
Priscila F.
Priscila F.

How long does it take for you to notice the improvement this product makes on your hair?
Shelley O.
Shelley O.
Montreal

How many times should I use this during a month?

Join Now