Add a Photo

By ORGANIX
#3 in Hair Oil
Beauty Pure and Simple br Organic Moroccan Argan Oil This precious Moroccan argan oil blend which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening brittle, dry, damaged, and color treated hair. This renewing cell structure formula derived from the southwest region of Morocco protects from styling heat and UV damage while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection. Why We Love It. br It s the perfect indulgence for soft, seductive, silky perfection! Why You Want It. br This exotic precious blend of Moroccan argan oil penetrates, moisturizes, renews and creates softness and strength while protecting your hair form harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives you smooth, sexy tresses. What s In It For You. br This rare formula has a centuries old history of providing natural vitamin E and antioxidants while renewing your hair s cell
Photos (39)
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

I SWEEEAARRR by this renewing hair masque treatment. My hair could potentially be incredibly fried and damaged due to constantly changing my hair colors. Because of this I am always in need of a reliable deep conditioning product, and after trying this I don't think I will ever return to any other conditioning products I have tried in the past.
A few other benefits is that Organix products are relatively cheap, can be found in most Walmarts/convienant stores etc., they smell wonderful (especially the Argan Oil Organix products) and best of all they actually work!
I would recommend this product for anyone with any kind of hair that requires a good conditioning. This product doesn't dissapoint.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Westminster, MD

This product smells amazing!!!! I purchased the shampoo, conditioner and this intense moisturizing treatment after deciding to switch to sulfate free products. I do love this brand but this treatment in general didn't do anything more than a good quality condionter would do so I wasn't really impressed with it. I actually just started using it as a leave it conditioner by applying a small amount about the size of a quarter in my hands and running them together, then flipping my head upside down and just applying it that way and smoothing it into my hair. It kept my hair smelling amazing and was nice and soft
Erika S.
Erika S.

This moisturizing treatment is great for deep conditioning. It works like a hair mask conditioning and softening my hair from root to tip. The argan oil blend is perfect for hydrating my dry scalp. I use it after I wash my hair with Organix Moroccan argan oil shampoo. It's best that you use the two together for better results. It's not greasy or heavy on my hair. It rinses out clean and doesn't leave any sticky film or residue. It smells really good and it left my hair smelling fresh and clean. Overall, I recommend purchasing this product.
Chelsea Q.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ

I used this product in combination with OGX shampoo and conditioner to help revitalize my dry and damaged hair. These products use all natural ingredients and are sulfate-free which was very important to me. This treatment lasted me about 8 months (I only used it 1-2 times/week in very small quantities) and was about $6 at Target. I would highly recommend this product if you are trying to fix damaged or dry ends or just keep your hair looking extra healthy!
Jada J.
Jada J.
Naples, Fl

The sad thing about these products is that I so desperately want to love them because they seem to have good ingredients in them . The truth is that my hair is never nice when I use them . The product dries my hair out instead of delivering the promises. I have better hair with cheaper products like Aussie . The good about this product is the aroma is lovely . If you want perfume for your hair this is perfect . If you want soft silky hair beware !
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Brooklyn, NY

Having curly hair was difficult, but now with this amazing shampoo I am able to comb through hairs easily and have a flawless end product ! My curls are bouncy and shiny , say goodbye to dry and frizzy curls. The oils bring out the beautiful shine in my hair which I love and get compliments on my hair. This product has changed my hair and it has made it stronger. It's not just good for curly hair but works miracles with straight hair too.
Ami J.
Ami J.
LONDON

Everyone should be really careful , as some argon oil brands are 50 % or less argon and other hair products mixed together , i have tried REAL argon oil from Morocco as a Friend of mine purchased it for me and i compared it with this product , and the REAL argon made my hair look more healthier and it grew , i threw this one away as it never showed 'outstanding' results. PLEASE JUST CAUTION , and do your research people !
María P.
María P.

The smell of this product is so good, but it didn't work on my hair :( I have curly hair and it just made it harder to detangle it, my hair was so hard and I don't know why. I bought it thinking it would be good for my hair but I just used it once and I spent like US$10 on it, not even using it anymore :/ I'm not sure to recommend it to people with curly hair, but you'll never know if it fits you until you try it out!
Navji D.
Navji D.
Lexington, KY

It's possible I might have the world's thickest and coarsest hair. It took years to actually find a hair product to soften and tame my curly natural hair. I finally caved a bought a container of Organix Argan oil and I couldn't believe the difference in just overnight. I take just a little bit and smooth it over my hair before I go to sleep, and wake up with smooth and soft hair. Plus, it smells amazing.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.

I paid about $5 for this jar at CVS and considering the brand is not that expensive I was not expecting big wowing factors from using this but it turned out pretty well. If you need a conditioner that will throw a decent amount of moisture back into your hair then try this. I wont claim it to be great at a deep treatment or mask level but I think it is a good moisturizing conditioner.
Aiyussif M.
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA

Is this formula good for black people hair?
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Chanhassen, MN

How do you use this product in your hair regimine? and which products of the system do you use?
Latoya O.
Latoya O.

What is the retail value?
Priscila F.
Priscila F.

How long does it take for you to notice the improvement this product makes on your hair?
Shelley O.
Shelley O.
Montreal

How many times should I use this during a month?

Join Now