Organix OGX Nourishing Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Body Mist - 6.8 oz uploaded by Jesenia C.Organix OGX Nourishing Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Body Mist - 6.8 oz uploaded by Breanna G.Organix OGX Nourishing Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Body Mist - 6.8 oz uploaded by Celeste Z.See all 15 photos

BY OGX® #22 in Body Oil

An exotic and enticing blend of lightweight coconut oil to nourish skin along with hydrating bamboo extract for touchable, softness with each use. see more...

• Is it best to use this before or afte...I love to use this before I bl... 1 Answers
  • How long does it last on your skin be...Well to answer this u have to ... 1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Do I...Ion never tried putting in my ... 3 Answers
Photos (15)
  • "I have a very dry scalp & this does wonders for me and smells amazing." in 1 review
Darla D.
Darla D.
Columbiana, AL
You can get these products at basically any "drugstore" type place and Walmart and target. I'll always have this. I always use this. Multiple use product. I have put a little in my makeup before to give me kind of a more dewy look I have super dry skin. That helps. Use it on your skin after the shower that makes your skin super soft and moisturized. I have super tangly hair so when my hair is being bad I most a little on it or directly on the brush and it helps with that too. I have also put it on my hands and applied it on my dogs fur. Just because it makes him smell good and it's all natural stuff. This is a must have all the time for me.
Jewel L.
Jewel L.
Austin, TX
Smells wonderful; how can you go wrong with coconut?! You don't have to spray too much, as others will still be able to get a whiff of the coconut throughout the day. Feels weightless; just be sure to stand within the area it is sprayed so you get all of it! And just let it sit on your skin after spraying it, rather than rubbing it down with your hands. Your hands will gather all the oil instead of your body.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my skin feel oily, but still adds enough moisture so that I don't feel that dry itch later in the day. I use this after the shower or bath. Spritz a little on (a little goes a long way), and rub in. My skin feels very soft and supple and this smells amazing. I don't recommend putting this on your face.
Roanoke, VA
I love love love this stuff! It has multiple uses! I have really dry skin all year round and this helps seal in moisture after I get out of the shower. I also use this product on my daughters hair. She is biracial and has super curly hair. This helps cut down on the frizz factor and adds awesome shine! This is a staple in my hair care and skin care regimen!
Gina R.
Gina R.
This body oil is absolutely the best thing ever in the summer heat before going to bed. It's smooth, leaves your skin soft and supple and has a great smell. It was definitely worth the cost and I would recommend it to anyone that likes to moisturizer their body after a nice bath/shower and feel like your melting into your bed sheets.
Kassidy Y.
Kassidy Y.
I really enjoy this product. 1st, it smells amazing like coconuts and it makes you feel like you're at the beach! 2nd, this spray makes your hair so smooth and makes the appearance of it very sleek. 3rd, it hydrates your hair & doesn't make it feel dry or frayed. Highly suggest this product, available at most drugstores.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot live without this! It has become one of my haircare staples. :) First of all, the smell is amazing and I can't get enough of it. Second, one bottle lasts a long time. And third, it instantly nourishes and gives your hair that extra shine without being greasy. Love it! Even my husband uses it on his beard lol
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Smells like a beach vacation! The scent is great and it has done wonders for my curly hair. It makes my hair look and feel very soft. A little pricey but well worth it. Spray bottle is perfect so you don't have to get it all over your hands. I like that it's leave in so you don't have to blow dry it into your hair.
Ayanna O.
Ayanna O.
alpharetta, GA
I love this product I spray it on while in the shower before drying off and my skin is moisturized and shiny. It smells great like a soft sweet tropical coconut scent - perfect for Spring. Most times I don't even have to follow up with perfume and it's great for a warm day because you don't need lotion.
daniela s.
daniela s.
ORLANDO, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil. I use it every time you fix my hair to give a little more shine and softness. It is not too heavy or greasy and best of all is the delicious smell of coconut. the price is excellent. the amount is a lot just need a small amount to give shine to the hair. definitely would buy
Roanoke, VA
Does this leave your skin oily or does it soak in pretty well?
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
How well does this product work? Do I have to air dry before wearing jeans ?
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Newark, NJ
Does this product leave a oil stain on your clothes?
Geovanna B.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Where I'm found this?
Nicollette B.
Nicollette B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last on your skin before your skin starts to feel dry?