BY OGX® #7 in Hair Serums

• I have this product but whenever I use it my hair gets all greasy, ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a product for my hair because it breaks a lot...2 Answers
  • I was using coconut oil as a treatment but it's not recomendable to...2 Answers
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Pittsford, NY
First off, this serum is light and smells great. Its scent is the same as the Coconut Water shampoo & conditioner, so if you enjoy those, you'll enjoy this. It sits well in wet hair and upon drying, my hair usually feels just as weightless as when I don't use any products. It also adds a bit of shine to the ends of my hair, which are sometimes in need of a bit of sprucing up due to brushing. Overall, I've been using this serum for over 3 months and I have actually noticed a decrease in the appearance and frequency of split ends and I can definitely say that it's not because my haircare habits have changed. If you're looking for a new serum, this is a great, cost effective option!
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Redheads tehd to have dry hair and we get a lot of breakage...which leads to those super awesome fuzzies around your head. Not fun. I tried Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum expecting what a lot of serums do and that is weigh my hair down. Well I was pleasantly surprised when I felt like this actually added volume! I concentrate on applying to the ends then tug the remaining vestiges of the product left on my hands through my roots. If you GENTLY wipe your palms over your hair you will get a nice smooth finish!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I have used the coconut milk serum and the argan oil from Organix and they are both great! I love the coconut one just a little bit more simply because it smells incredible (like coconut) and I'm a fan of anything coconut-scented. It has a very strong, overpowering scent, so if you don't like that then this isn't for you. I haven't really noticed a change in my hair after using this for quite some time, but it's just nice to use in the summer to give your hair and extra boost of healthy.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Croydon, Pa
I love the organix brand but this is the first item of all their lines that disappointed me. I have medium thickness hair and tried applying this to the ends or middle and down of my hair multiple times but it refuses to sink into my hair. I used it maybe 5 times and decided to give up and find another oil that can help prevent split ends. This product had a lot of potential and I was really surprised how much I disliked it. Did nothing to help my hair and left it very noticeably greasy.
Madalyn J.
Madalyn J.
I use this every time I wash my hair. It helps keep it tame, especially when I take a shower right before bed. I wake up with easier to manage hair rather than a crazy, slept on mess. I also have very brittle hair and since I've been using this product I've noticed that it takes a lot longer for my hair to break at the ends.
The only really issue that I have with it, but that I can easily look over, is that there's a very thin line between just enough and too much.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
This is such a great, high quality serum for someone who is looking for an inexpensive alternative to many higher end serums and oils out there. I love using this to give my hair extra shine and help build strength. I used to use this when I had bleached blonde hair and found that it really helped rebuild the strength in my hair. I would not recommend using this product before heat styling though, as it tends to react negatively with hot irons.
Alexis  C.
Alexis C.
London, Greater London
Absolutely obsessed with this product! I put it in my hair after every evening shower or days when I have no other product in my hair. Does not grease or weigh down my hair if I use the correct amount. Gives hair a nice shine and preserves the silkiness - can use to calm fly always as well. My hair is dyed and does not feel dried out since I started to use this product. A favorite of mine and I never travel without it!!!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
The coconut milk serum leaves my hair feeling stronger, healthier, and shinier than when I don't use any serum at all. I have very frizzy curly/wavy hair so it tends to dry out extremely fast, especially when I blow dry and straighten it, a pump of this serum ran through my hair before I style and I'll be golden for the rest of the day if not the next couple days without feeling oily or greasy. Would highly recommend
Heather L.
Heather L.
Chatsworth, IL
This stuff is like gold for my hair. It makes it so smooth with making it greasy! I have used this for years. I put it in every time after I shower! I never have split ends anymore my hair dresser can't believe it. I would recommend everyone to by it. It is very inexpensive and one bottle lasts you months because one drop is what you use for your whole hair after a shower. Buy it!
Myd B.
Myd B.
Charleston, SC
My go to everyday product. Keeps my hair hydrated and prepares it for styling. Lasts throughout the day to keep my hair soft and silky, but does need to be reapplied to keep hair hydrated. I buy it regularly as I'm a fan, but it is a very light product and doesn't do a lot for breakage. I prefer it for the soft feel it gives my hair as well as daily moisture.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I applied this product after I showered and found that it left a residue on my hair. I tried again, only applying to the ends yet still felt that my hair had a different texture throughout the day. Am I using the product wrong?
Rhea K.
Rhea K.
Covina, CA
I've been looking for a product for my hair because it breaks a lot from damage done from dyeing and styling. My hair is also very dry. Does anyone recommend this product for my type of hair ?
I was using coconut oil as a treatment but it's not recomendable to use it as a serum, does it helps with frizz without putting the hair grease?
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
Billerica, MA
I have this product but whenever I use it my hair gets all greasy, even though I don't put it on my roots. Can I use it differently for better results?