Organix Leave-In Nourishing MilkNourishing Coconut Milk uploaded by Gabrielle H.Organix Leave-In Nourishing MilkNourishing Coconut Milk uploaded by karmila M.Organix Leave-In Nourishing MilkNourishing Coconut Milk uploaded by Justine M.

BY OGX® #46 in Leave-In Conditioner

Beauty Pure And Simple Organic Coconut Milk &Amp; Oils Indulge Your Senses With This Exclusive Blend Of Organic Coconut Milk To Nourish Your Hair, While Ultra Whipped Egg White Proteins Add Strength And Elasticity, Along With Weightless Coconut Oils To Add Hydration And Balance. Why We Love It... It's Refreshing, Moisturizing, And Nourishing. It Adds Extra Moisture And Balance. Why You Want It... Re-Energize Your Hair With This Leave-In Nourishing Blend Of Organic Active Ingredients. All You Need For Moist, Smooth And Seductive Hair In One Irresistible Formula. Why It Works... Weightless Coconut Oil Adds Instant Moisture And Strength, While Replenishing Your Hair With Ultra Whipped Egg White Proteins For Hydration And Balance. What It's In... Organix&Reg; Bottles Are Eco-Friendly, Manufactured From Materials Containing Recycled Post-Consumer Resin. All Labels Are Printed Utilizing Environmental Inks And Compostable Label Film Made Form Annually Renewable Resource Corn, Not Form Petrochemicals. Sulfate Free.&Nbsp;Not Tested On Animals. Made In The&Nbsp;Usa see more...

• This is a very satisfying product. Not only does it leave it smelli...1 Answers
  • How much product do you actually use? 1 Answers
  • Are you supposed to use this before gel/mouse or whatever you style...1 Answers
Organix Leave-In Nourishing MilkNourishing Coconut Milk
  • "And it leaves my staticky hair softer and smoother even when the heat is blasting." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend you try!" in 1 review
  • "Organix Leave-In Nourishing MilkNourishing Coconut Milk Not only is this the best leave in I have used in a long time ,, all the organix products are so aamzing I use them all , Love the price , no animal testing , and they work , My hair is always so much more healthier and Moisturized Its amazing , Good BYE high priced salon treatments,, " in 1 review
  • "The product is very thick and I will never purchase it again." in 1 review
  • "I use this for my natural hair, keeps your hair shiny and moist for like 3 days." in 1 review
Jane Z.
Jane Z.
Irvine, CA
I have very thick and coarse hair. Even after conditioning, I find my hair to feel very dry and frizzy the next day. I originally purchased this because it smelled absolutely amazing. However, I discovered that it make my hair feel so smooth and soft the next day. You literally need like 1-2 pumps max of this product to apply to the ends of you hair; otherwise, you'll end up with hair feeling super greasy the next day.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Newburgh, NY
I have natural hair and this product deeply moisturize my hair I thought that it wouldn't do such a great job at moisturizing my hair because normally I only use products that are for natural hair but I really like this product it does great at moisturizing and keeping my hair frizz free it definitely is up to par with all my other natural hair products I would definitely repurchase this item
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
San Antonio , Texas
I love mostly everything about this product, from the packaging to the scent, and the small amount of product necessary to get the desired result, I think this leave-in most definitely works, my only gripe is that to see optimal results, you have to use all of the products in the same line (shampoo, conditioner, etc) as is the case with most products though. I would recommend and repurchase.
judi f.
judi f.
Newark, NJ
LOVE this product!!!! This leave-in coconut milk leaves my hair super soft and hydrated. I have naturally curly/frizzy hair, that's also been damaged by heat so this product works wonders for me. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this product to anyone who has curly/dry/frizzy/damaged hair... or anyone just looking for a product that will hydrate and restore their hair!
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
this leave-in conditioner does wonders for my hair. it gives it soo much moisture and completely locks it in. this one right here is on my holy grail list indefinitely. I recommend this product personally. my hair type is 4a-4b and it is usually dryand coarse but not when I use this. it gives it luster and breathes life back into my scalp.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Omaha, NE
I use this everyday after I get out of the shower. I recently purchased my second bottle and It has an amazing smell. I'm always getting compliments of how my hair looks nice because it keeps it smelling good and less frizzy since I I have dry hair. So this product keeps it moisturized and doesn't look oil when applied.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
I'm obsessed with anything coconut scented, so A++ on the smell, & it also helps lock in some moisture in my hair immediately after my showers so I do still use this from time to time. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I don't feel like it makes my hair as soft and pliable as some other leave in conditioners
Myra V.
Myra V.
Fresno, CA
Amazing light weight product! It smells great, keeps my hair from drying out and on the affordable side being less than $10. I felt as though my hair was definitely nourished as the product suggest for my dark brown thick hair that can get really dry on days I do not use coconut oil this product is a must.
Mikeya C.
Mikeya C.
Consistent moisture, great scent and always leaves my hair feeling better. I usually stick with their argan oil of morrocco. You can smell th eoils in your hair days after and it doesn't weigh your hair down at all. The textures are usually creamy. Great for coverage and penetration
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Boone, NC
Not going to lie, I only bought this product for the pina colada-like smell. I've been really happy with it though, and I feel like it makes my hair much softer after dying it especially. I haven't tried any alternative leave-in treatments because I've been so pleased with this one.
Marianne R.
Marianne R.
Cranston, RI
This product really works for curly hair?? My hair is thin and dry...
MacKenzie L.
MacKenzie L.
Duncan, Oklahoma
Does this product leave your hair greasy? I let my hair air dry most of the time. Should I blow dry my hair if I use this product?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
I've tried the actual shampoo & condition of this product, even the oil. Should I give the leave in conditioner a try?
Helene H.
Helene H.
How much product do you actually use?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
It smells a lot of coconut?