Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil uploaded by Tori C.Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil uploaded by Kat C.

BY OGX®

Lavish dry body oil with an exclusive Moisture Lock System® made of a precious blend of quickly absorbing pure Moroccan argan oil to restore elasticity, with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow and rice milk and bamboo extract to make skin supple and touchable all over. Why We Love It... It s a sensual Moroccan escape every time you spread it on! Why You Want It... Makes your skin glow all over! This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly penetrating inner layers of skin with naturally occurring nutrients and burst of hydration. see more...

• How well does this product work on children natural hair?1 Answers
  • Does this really keep your skin hydrated and how long does it last? 4 Answers
  • Does this help with split ends? Is it silicone and sulfate free?2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Seeing as how this is a body oil, I followed the directions on the back and added some to my bath. It worked wonders for my dry skin. I've also used it as an in-shower "lotion" and for leg and arm massages after a hard workout and it absorbs into the skin easily and locks in for extended hydration.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Palatine, IL
I tend to use this on day old hair to add back some shine to my ends. It works amazingly without adding too much oil and therefore making my hair look greasy. It's decently priced, and compared to other drugstore oils I've used, this is one of my favorites. I would definitely repurchase.
Brigette T.
Brigette T.
So the smell of this Moroccan oil is just glory, it smells really good and when you put it on the skin is pretty soft. I actually found about it because my sister is crazy about Morocco and she found a whole line about this, so I use it in my daily routine to have a smooth skin.
Taren O.
Taren O.
Review for: Oil
This is my favorite hair oil! I use it while straightening my hair with my flat iron. I have dry/frizzy hair and this oil helps rid me of frizz and gives my hair moisture and shine. Love it!
Mollie S.
Mollie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I love this oil. It's great for dry skin, especially in the winter time. It's the perfect amount of moisture and adds a nice shin and glow to the skin!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Avondale, AZ
Its great !! makes your skin feel soft and the smell is amazing. my friends will always know when I put it on, they love it!
Ashley r.
Ashley r.
Redondo Beach, CA
Definitely perfect for dry hair. easy to apply and adds shine. I use it daily to keep hair hydrated.
Tori C.
Tori C.
If you love skin oils you will love this stuff. I love to use it after i get out of the shower.
Shawnee' M.
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
I have very dry, chemically treated hair, and this is the best thing I've found to use.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this oil. What I do with it is that while I'm showering I apply a small amount of it on my conditioner and leave it for a couple of minutes and then rinse. When I get out after I have brushed my hair I apply a just a little more. You might think I might be over doing it, but it works great! My hair has been treated so many times with hair coloring and the heat of my hair appliances that I found that applying this oil to my hair had to be a must. My hair has gotten way healthier than what it used to be.
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really keep your skin hydrated and how long does it last?
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Does this help with split ends? Is it silicone and sulfate free?
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
How do you know if you are getting a "knock off" oil or not? I feel that these products are a good regime for hair care, but that good nutrition will help aid hair care too.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Whiteville, NC
How well does this product work on children natural hair?