BY ORGANIX PET FOOD

Organix is the leader in organic pet food, we understand that extraordinary quality and nutrition start with exceptional and safe ingredients. We believe that to get the best out of dogs, you have to put the best in. Our recipes are cooked with love in an Organically Certified Kitchen, hand crafted in small batches, with no ingredients from China. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Janelle P.
Jamaica, NY
I love this brand of dog food. My dog was developing flakes and a friend referred me to this brand of dog food to try to see if it will help. After my dog ate this food for aboutb2 weeks the flakes went away and his coat is nice and shinny.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
My pup loved this and I loved that I could read every ingredient and actually know what each one was. It's not terribly expensive either which is also nice.