Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesOrganix Pet Food
Organix Grain Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Cat Dry Food, 6 lb

Organix Grain Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Cat Dry Food, 6 lb

by Organix Pet Food

Organix is the leader in organic pet food, we understand that extraordinary quality and nutrition start with exceptional and safe ingredients. We believe that to get the best out of cats, you have to put the best in. Our recipes are cooked with love in an Organically Certified Kitchen, hand crafted in small batches, with no ingredients from China.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organix Grain Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Cat Dry Food, 6 lb!
Breanne K.
Hazel Park, MI
Not a hit with our cats. Maybe too frou-frou for them actually. Good ingredients and the price is similar to other “natural” brands. Not sold at all big box stores.
Liz M.
Bellbrook, OH
Organix is such an awesome pet foods brand. My dogs absolutely love it and it’s so healthy for them. I hate seeing people feed their pets iams, beneful, alpo, etc. this has kept my dogs fur healthy and full. Also their skin is very nice and doesn’t shed often.

Looking for your answer?