Organix Goodies Banana Oaty Bars

by Organix

For busy little explorers... our brilliant banana bars are packed full of juicy raisins, wholegrain oats and dried banana.
Organix wants a world where healthy nutritious food is a real choice for everyone. We're committed to setting standards in our food and never adding anything unnecessary. It's our No Junk Promise. We campaign for better food choices because we want the best for you and your family every step of the way.
Always organic, Nothing unnecessary, Setting standards, No junk promise, Suitable for vegetarians
Wonder of nature...
Did you know bananas don't grow on trees? They actually grow on giant herb plants!

"If you're a little explorer like me who loves animals, how many can you name who love bananas as much as we do?"
Hattie

Nutrition
Allergen Information
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list

May Contain Dairy, May Contain Nuts, Contains Oats, May Contain Soya

Ingredients
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients

Wholegrain Oats 46%, Raisins 27%, Sunflower Oil 12%, Apple Juice Concentrate 10%, Dried Banana 5%, Total 100%

Dietary Information
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organix Goodies Banana Oaty Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney P.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
The tastiest little snacks for small tummies. Always get these for my little boy and they’re always amazing. Only thing I would say about them is that they should come in bigger sizes boxes! Would recommend these snacks for little toddlers that like to have a snack between meals .
neche Y.
Enfield , Enfield
A really good snack to have for toddlers. Each oat bar comes individually wrapped making it ideal to have on days out or lunch boxes. They are a healthy treat which also taste amazing whilst having nutritional value!
Tessa R.
Haverfordwest, Dyfed
My daughters absolute fave. She loves all of the different flavours. Love that they are individually wrapped. Perfect for packing in the change bag for a treat on the go or at home. They are quite expensive though if they aren’t on offer
Kayleigh E.
Grays , Essex
The fact that Organix snacks are healthy too makes them a big hit in our house. They come in lots of different flavours and different varieties. Easy to put in the changing bag and take anywhere.
Summer-Joy C.
London
Great little snack for a toddler, flavoursome and a healthier alternative to chocolate or sweets. Would highly recommend
Izabela P.
Veldhoven
My children loved everything from Organix. I like them too: qualitative ingredients, tasty, a perfect snack especially when on the go. I recommend it
Zoe C.
Cambridgeshire
We love the Organix food range. There is such a big variety to choose from. I usually find it hard to get my toddlers to try new healthier snacks but they take to these instantly! The packaging is really appealing to them and they love the food product too. We usually buy them initially for our youngest as she's 1 but her big sisters love them too so it's a bonus!
Lyndsay H.
Renfrew , Renfrewshire
Baby loves these in all flavours. Great handy snack to carry in changing bag. These oat bars are made from all natural ingredients and the perfect size for baby to hold and feed themselves
Angie N.
My little girl loves these tends to keep her quite for a while, she’s ten months and finds them alright and doesn’t choke on them
Alex K.
Brimington, Chesterfield
My little boy loves these. They’re a great snack to have in his bag for on the go. They’re a bit expensive but they’re good

Looking for your answer?