Add a Photo

#15 in Hair Serums
Photos (23)
Natalia A.
Natalia A.

I'm totally in love with the Organix Ever Straight ConditionerEver Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy! I feel as if the conditioner has so many great ingredients in it, such as the keratin, and it goes on so smoothly. Because I have very thick and somewhat wavy hair, I can't say that the conditioner completely transformed my hair into pin-straight locks, but I did notice it help in the taming of an extremely dry scalp and crazy frizziness that's an everday battle for me. I'm thinking about trying this conditioner with its matching shampoo, although I already have a holy grail Organix shampoo, just to see if the two combined are truly a dynamic duo. Either way, I definitely recommend this product. Even though it's a couple of bucks more than brands like Suave or Herbal Essences, it's nothing close to the pricetag of Redken and seems to hold up in terms of quality. It's awesome!
Kaee M.
Kaee M.
York, PA

I love the conditioner as much as the shampoo. They work superbly in tandem with each other and the conditioner does a fabulous job of softening the hair without weighing it down. I have never used it with another shampoo, but from the texture of it, I can see that it would work very well in moisturizing dry hair even when used with other shampoos. Once I have used the shampoo and conditioner together my hair looks sleek, shiny and super smooth and its very easy to style as well.I am in love with this range and will definitely repurchase it once I use these up. People with thin and fine hair may want to stay away from this range, but hey they have a lot of ranges to choose from! Totally love them and recommend it for people with dry/very dry hair that is not very fine or thin.
TRICIA H.
TRICIA H.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

This product has made a huge difference in my wavy, frizz-prone hair. I use it with the Ever Straight shampoo and a straightening styling cream and the result is my hair styles more easily and stays straight through moderate humidity or even a short walk in the rain from my car to my office. You are supposed to leave the conditioner on for 3-5 minutes; I don't think I have ever hit 5 minutes but I think I regularly make it 3. I have noticed a very positive difference in how my hair styles and how it remains styled throughout the day. I highly recommend this product to anyone with fine hair that would tend to be wavy if air-dried, that can style to straight but frizzes easily.
Sigma U.
Sigma U.
Ozone Park, NY

Ok let me start by saying that I love Organix products for my hair. I've used the Moroccan line and also the coconut water line but I've always went back to the keratin therapy line because of the way it is good to my hair. I use the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is gentle and isn't harsh on the hair. The conditioner is the perfect conditioning treatment that leaves my hair soft and straight. After I've been using it for a year now I've realized my hair has been straighter than before where it used to be a little wavy and my ends were dry and waved out. Now my hair has been straight, thick, and soft! Most importantly shiny due to its keratin power.
Kamiya M.
Kamiya M.

My Hair Is Thick And Coarse And Is Very Prone To Breakage And Split Ends. Luckily I Decided To Try This Product. Although It's A Serum Its Very Light And Doesn't Weigh My Hair Down At All. I Usually Get My Hair Trimmed Every Two Weeks, And I Keep It Shoulder Length Due To Easy Maintenance. I Had Recently Tried Growing My Hair Out For A Couple Of Months But Because Of Breakage And Split Ends I Don't Retain Much Length. After Using The Serum I Was Able To Retain About Two To Three Inches Of Hair Past My Shoulders. I Feel Like This Product Does More Than What It Was Made Too And Its Holds A Spot On My Shelf.
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.

I am very happy with each and every Organix product I've used, whether it be their shampoos, conditioners or other hair care products. I especially liked the Brazilian Keratin Anti-Breakage Serum because it is full of healthy oils which left my hair smelling WONDERFUL, and also helped to stop my scalp from itching. As my hair is very curly it usually frizzes easily, however, after using Brazilian Keratin Anti-Breakage Serum my hair became ultra smooth, soft, and super shiny. I'm very happy with this product, and highly recommend it.
Erin M.
Erin M.

I recently bought the shampoo and conditioner and found that the conditioner is too heavy. And because the shampoo has no sulfates in it, my hair gets oily very quickly. Not all the products in this line are like this though, just this particular set of shampoo and conditioner. Also, I've noticed that my back and hair line are breaking out since using it as well so just be aware of that! Other than that, the product smells great (as do all these products). I would recommend this to someone who has very dry or brittle hair
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Arroyo, PR

I've used both shampoo and conditioner! This was the first paraben free shampoo I used and I noticed it didn't make "bubbles' but then I noticed the hair felt clean. Conditioner is thick and very moisturizing. I love how a bit goes a long way and the scent last for a long time. Since my scalp gets really oily depending on the shampoo and conditioner in using, I only buy them once a year wish is on summer when my scalp and hair gets really dry from the sun, heat, pool chlorine and salt water. I love this product!
Carly G.
Carly G.
Rochester, MN

This serum isn't as smoothing as the argan oil by OGX. I have think, lightly wavy hair. I felt like it didn't last as long and didn't create that silky feeling I was used to and love. It did, however, help soften and smooth a bit. It would be great for someone with less dry hair that only wants lightweight moisture. I will say it smells AMAZING. I find myself using it on summer days where I'm just taking the kiddos to the pool and just want something to tame my hair for a while... mostly because of the smell!
indie f.
indie f.

HANDS DOWN BEST CONDITIONER I HAVE EVER USED. My hair is in between being straight and curly, but can sometimes be very frizzy which is annoying as I don't have time to straighten my hair in the morning. Usually when I wake up having a bad hair day and I will use this alonside the brazilian keratin therapy shampoo, which leaves my hair absolutely beautiful, soft, STRAIGHT and shiny. I get so many compliments on my hair when I use this product and I can hands down say that this is my holy grail.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL

Does this make your hair straighter ? I love organix I've never seen this one
Faith V.
Faith V.
corona, ca

Does this product really help with hair breakage?
Maria R.
Maria R.

Would love to try this awesome serum i have try this line if product like the couconut shampoo conditioner and other products it have a goid reputation so i recommended all and would love to try this one
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.

Is this a beneficial product for dry, damaged hair?
Cristen H.
Cristen H.
Middleburg, FL

Is this ok to use on hair that's going to be flat ironed?

Join Now