Add a Photo

Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Feb. 3, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Conditionerever Straight
I'm totally in love with the Organix Ever Straight ConditionerEver Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy! I feel as if the conditioner has so many great ingredients in it, such as the keratin, and it goes on so smoothly. Because I have very thick and somewhat wavy hair, I can't say that the conditioner completely transformed my hair into pin-straight locks, but I did notice it help in the taming of an extremely dry scalp and crazy frizziness that's an everday battle for me. I'm thinking about trying this conditioner with its matching shampoo, although I already have a holy grail Organix shampoo, just to see if the two combined are truly a dynamic duo. Either way, I definitely recommend this product. Even though it's a couple of bucks more than brands like Suave or Herbal Essences, it's nothing close to the pricetag of Redken and seems to hold up in terms of quality. It's awesome!
Kaee M.
Kaee M.
York, PA
May 18, 2016, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: Conditionerever Straight
I love the conditioner as much as the shampoo. They work superbly in tandem with each other and the conditioner does a fabulous job of softening the hair without weighing it down. I have never used it with another shampoo, but from the texture of it, I can see that it would work very well in moisturizing dry hair even when used with other shampoos. Once I have used the shampoo and conditioner together my hair looks sleek, shiny and super smooth and its very easy to style as well.I am in love with this range and will definitely repurchase it once I use these up. People with thin and fine hair may want to stay away from this range, but hey they have a lot of ranges to choose from! Totally love them and recommend it for people with dry/very dry hair that is not very fine or thin.
TRICIA H.
TRICIA H.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Jan. 25, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Conditionerever Straight
This product has made a huge difference in my wavy, frizz-prone hair. I use it with the Ever Straight shampoo and a straightening styling cream and the result is my hair styles more easily and stays straight through moderate humidity or even a short walk in the rain from my car to my office. You are supposed to leave the conditioner on for 3-5 minutes; I don't think I have ever hit 5 minutes but I think I regularly make it 3. I have noticed a very positive difference in how my hair styles and how it remains styled throughout the day. I highly recommend this product to anyone with fine hair that would tend to be wavy if air-dried, that can style to straight but frizzes easily.
Sigma U.
Sigma U.
Ozone Park, NY
March 8, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Conditionerever Straight
Ok let me start by saying that I love Organix products for my hair. I've used the Moroccan line and also the coconut water line but I've always went back to the keratin therapy line because of the way it is good to my hair. I use the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is gentle and isn't harsh on the hair. The conditioner is the perfect conditioning treatment that leaves my hair soft and straight. After I've been using it for a year now I've realized my hair has been straighter than before where it used to be a little wavy and my ends were dry and waved out. Now my hair has been straight, thick, and soft! Most importantly shiny due to its keratin power.
Kamiya M.
Kamiya M.
April 1, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Organix Ever Straight Anti-Breakage Hair Serum
My Hair Is Thick And Coarse And Is Very Prone To Breakage And Split Ends. Luckily I Decided To Try This Product. Although It's A Serum Its Very Light And Doesn't Weigh My Hair Down At All. I Usually Get My Hair Trimmed Every Two Weeks, And I Keep It Shoulder Length Due To Easy Maintenance. I Had Recently Tried Growing My Hair Out For A Couple Of Months But Because Of Breakage And Split Ends I Don't Retain Much Length. After Using The Serum I Was Able To Retain About Two To Three Inches Of Hair Past My Shoulders. I Feel Like This Product Does More Than What It Was Made Too And Its Holds A Spot On My Shelf.
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
April 29, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum, 3.3 fl oz
I am very happy with each and every Organix product I've used, whether it be their shampoos, conditioners or other hair care products. I especially liked the Brazilian Keratin Anti-Breakage Serum because it is full of healthy oils which left my hair smelling WONDERFUL, and also helped to stop my scalp from itching. As my hair is very curly it usually frizzes easily, however, after using Brazilian Keratin Anti-Breakage Serum my hair became ultra smooth, soft, and super shiny. I'm very happy with this product, and highly recommend it.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Rochester, MN
May 2, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum, 3.3 fl oz
This serum isn't as smoothing as the argan oil by OGX. I have think, lightly wavy hair. I felt like it didn't last as long and didn't create that silky feeling I was used to and love. It did, however, help soften and smooth a bit. It would be great for someone with less dry hair that only wants lightweight moisture. I will say it smells AMAZING. I find myself using it on summer days where I'm just taking the kiddos to the pool and just want something to tame my hair for a while... mostly because of the smell!
Meiqua W.
Meiqua W.
Lithonia, GA
April 28, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Conditionerever Straight
I absolutely love Organix hair conditioner. Since my hair is natural, it is often hard for me to find great conditioners that will leave my hair soft without all the extra stickiness left behind. Organix conditioner leaves my hair very soft and shiny. The Keratin is my favorite because it also helps my hair stay straight. If you think the conditioner is great, you should try their shampoo as well. Using them together will definitely keep your hair clean and healthy.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Troy, AL
April 4, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Organix Ever Straight Anti-Breakage Hair Serum
I use the Organic Ever Straught Anti-Breakage Hair Serum whenever I am done washing my hair. This product keeps my roots straighter and easier to manage. I have natural thick wavy hair and sometimes it's hard to keep my hair from frizzing. I wanted something that I could wear on both my natural hair and when I have straightened. This product does the trick. I gave the product only 4 stars because I don't feel like it lasts as long as it should.
barbara t.
barbara t.
May 27, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Conditionerever Straight
This is a great conditioner and I use it with the shampoo of the same brand (which I also gave 5 stars). I have very wavy hair that tends to frizz out on me. I've tried numerous other "straightening" shampoos and conditioners, and none of them work nearly as well as this OGX Ever Straight brand. I really have no complaints. Used with the accompanying shampoo, this conditioner really helps to keep my hair straight, frizz-free and silky-smooth.
Faith V.
Faith V.
corona, ca
Does this product really help with hair breakage?
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this make your hair straighter ? I love organix I've never seen this one
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Is this a beneficial product for dry, damaged hair?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Would love to try this awesome serum i have try this line if product like the couconut shampoo conditioner and other products it have a goid reputation so i recommended all and would love to try this one
Gisele T.
Gisele T.
Rincon, GA
I have been really wanting to try this hair serum but it can be pricey..so is it worth it's price? Does it leave your hair too oily??