BY OGX® #24 in Hair Serums

An Exclusive Blend Of Antioxidant Rich Cocoa Nut Oil Along With Lush Keratin Proteins Strengthen And Soften The Hair, While Organic Avocado Oil And Cocoa Butter Smooth The Cuticle For Straight, Strong Tresses, Adding A Brilliant Glow And Luminescent Shine. Transforms Hair Into Silky-Smooth Locks Sulfate And Sodium Free Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa

Organix Ever Straight Anti-Breakage Hair Serum
  • "After showering using the shampoo and conditioner, I blow dry w/ a round brush and it is much straighter and softer than it should be. " in 1 review
Kaee M.
Kaee M.
York, PA
I love the conditioner as much as the shampoo. They work superbly in tandem with each other and the conditioner does a fabulous job of softening the hair without weighing it down. I have never used it with another shampoo, but from the texture of it, I can see that it would work very well in moisturizing dry hair even when used with other shampoos. Once I have used the shampoo and conditioner together my hair looks sleek, shiny and super smooth and its very easy to style as well.I am in love with this range and will definitely repurchase it once I use these up. People with thin and fine hair may want to stay away from this range, but hey they have a lot of ranges to choose from! Totally love them and recommend it for people with dry/very dry hair that is not very fine or thin.
Sigma U.
Sigma U.
Ozone Park, NY
Ok let me start by saying that I love Organix products for my hair. I've used the Moroccan line and also the coconut water line but I've always went back to the keratin therapy line because of the way it is good to my hair. I use the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is gentle and isn't harsh on the hair. The conditioner is the perfect conditioning treatment that leaves my hair soft and straight. After I've been using it for a year now I've realized my hair has been straighter than before where it used to be a little wavy and my ends were dry and waved out. Now my hair has been straight, thick, and soft! Most importantly shiny due to its keratin power.
Kamiya M.
Kamiya M.
My Hair Is Thick And Coarse And Is Very Prone To Breakage And Split Ends. Luckily I Decided To Try This Product. Although It's A Serum Its Very Light And Doesn't Weigh My Hair Down At All. I Usually Get My Hair Trimmed Every Two Weeks, And I Keep It Shoulder Length Due To Easy Maintenance. I Had Recently Tried Growing My Hair Out For A Couple Of Months But Because Of Breakage And Split Ends I Don't Retain Much Length. After Using The Serum I Was Able To Retain About Two To Three Inches Of Hair Past My Shoulders. I Feel Like This Product Does More Than What It Was Made Too And Its Holds A Spot On My Shelf.
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
I am very happy with each and every Organix product I've used, whether it be their shampoos, conditioners or other hair care products. I especially liked the Brazilian Keratin Anti-Breakage Serum because it is full of healthy oils which left my hair smelling WONDERFUL, and also helped to stop my scalp from itching. As my hair is very curly it usually frizzes easily, however, after using Brazilian Keratin Anti-Breakage Serum my hair became ultra smooth, soft, and super shiny. I'm very happy with this product, and highly recommend it.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Rochester, MN
This serum isn't as smoothing as the argan oil by OGX. I have think, lightly wavy hair. I felt like it didn't last as long and didn't create that silky feeling I was used to and love. It did, however, help soften and smooth a bit. It would be great for someone with less dry hair that only wants lightweight moisture. I will say it smells AMAZING. I find myself using it on summer days where I'm just taking the kiddos to the pool and just want something to tame my hair for a while... mostly because of the smell!
Meiqua W.
Meiqua W.
Lithonia, GA
I absolutely love Organix hair conditioner. Since my hair is natural, it is often hard for me to find great conditioners that will leave my hair soft without all the extra stickiness left behind. Organix conditioner leaves my hair very soft and shiny. The Keratin is my favorite because it also helps my hair stay straight. If you think the conditioner is great, you should try their shampoo as well. Using them together will definitely keep your hair clean and healthy.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the Organic Ever Straught Anti-Breakage Hair Serum whenever I am done washing my hair. This product keeps my roots straighter and easier to manage. I have natural thick wavy hair and sometimes it's hard to keep my hair from frizzing. I wanted something that I could wear on both my natural hair and when I have straightened. This product does the trick. I gave the product only 4 stars because I don't feel like it lasts as long as it should.
barbara t.
barbara t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great conditioner and I use it with the shampoo of the same brand (which I also gave 5 stars). I have very wavy hair that tends to frizz out on me. I've tried numerous other "straightening" shampoos and conditioners, and none of them work nearly as well as this OGX Ever Straight brand. I really have no complaints. Used with the accompanying shampoo, this conditioner really helps to keep my hair straight, frizz-free and silky-smooth.
Roxanne D.
Roxanne D.
vineland , nj
It was ok. I used it for about a month. It definitely left my hair feeling healthier and stronger. It is a super thick formula and it takes a lot to get enough in your hair, especially with long, thick, wavy hair like mine. Even though my hair was defintely stronger, it didn't look that great. I feel like It left my hair looking weighed down, and it definitely made my hair start looking greasier sooner then it would with other conditioners.
Naba D.
Naba D.
After straightening my hair for two years straight, my hair turned to a texture of hay. I tried drug store brand oil treatments to no avail. My friend mentioned this serum, and I can't thank her enough. Every time I wore this, my hair felt ten times healthier and smoothr. I recommend this to anyone who wants to revitalize their hair. Yes, it's a little pricier compared to drugstore products, but it efficiently gets the job done.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this make your hair straighter ? I love organix I've never seen this one
Faith V.
Faith V.
corona, ca
Does this product really help with hair breakage?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Would love to try this awesome serum i have try this line if product like the couconut shampoo conditioner and other products it have a goid reputation so i recommended all and would love to try this one
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Is this a beneficial product for dry, damaged hair?
Cristen H.
Cristen H.
Middleburg, FL
Is this ok to use on hair that's going to be flat ironed?