BY OGX®

Organix: Ever Radiant Coconut Milk Frangipani Radiance Mask 3.3 ozCustomer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us. see more...

Gabi L.
Gabi L.
I bought this mask for the first time last week and just used it last night. The mask didn't damage my hair, but it was really hard to wash out and it made my roots look really oily and greasy. After I shampooed two more times I was finally able to get the mask out and my hair was really soft, but it was too much effort for not that much reward.
Rena W.
Rena W.
Doral, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells darn good. leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy locks in moisture this is the bomb.com
Lizze C.
Lizze C.
Scottsville NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best shampoo and conditioner brands I have ever used. The hair treatments are also amazing to can do wonders for all hair types.
naddia r.
naddia r.
Deltona, FL
I love this product. The scent of coconut lingers in my hair and feels super soft afterwards. :) alsp ingredients are ideal.
Bailee B.
Bailee B.
Really love this, and all other products from this brand, The coconut makes them smell awesome, and makes my hair super healthy and soft.
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Troy, AL
The coconut milk line from organix is the best thing since sliced bread! It works great and it smells heavenly.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing! The price point isn't too bad either! I love hair masks and deep conditioners and this is a great alternative to the more expensive guys out there!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Austin, TX
Great Shampoo. My hair always feels so clean, not heavy or weighed down like other shampoo's. I have tons of body to my hair but this doesn't make it frizz. Not to mention the smell stays forever. I always get compliments on the smell of my hair walking by.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Johnson City, TN
I love this brand and this product. I have been using it for years and have never went to anything else because I love it so much. I recommend this
raven g.
raven g.
Gloversville, NY
Love it ! Leaves my face feeling so smooth and nice and it's helping a lot with my break outs !