BY ORGANIX COMPLETE

Multi Symptom Relief. Menthol from peppermint oil - Cough suppressant To suppress your cough and cool nasal passages. Pectin - Oral Demulcent To soothe irritated sore throats. Blend of 6 organic herbs. Gluten free. Made  with 70% organic ingredients. Why Choose Organix Defense™? We add, along with the Vitamin C, a unique blend of 6 organic herbs that people have found helpful for centuries. Sage.

Cora R.
Kentwood , MI
The taste was good and it didn't taste like medicine like other brands do. But I would say they work just about the same. I purchased these from a drug store around the corner, and the price was comparable to other brands that are known to work well. But when comparing ingredients, I would choose these over anything else.
Siana W.
Addis, LA
I was iffy on this purchase because I don't like buying new things when it comes to my health. I got these from target. They are reasonably priced because they are natural & good quality. They worked better then any other cough drops I've used & they taste better too.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Unfortunately the flavor of these little cough drop gems leaves something to be desired. The flavor was indescribable and not anything I would want to try again
Joa H.
Portland , ME
It's not bad I used one but I don't think that I will use it again my hair is oily I think that's why
Taylor M.
Meh can't really complain because it does work, but there are better products out for sure