Organique Stress Massage Oil Himalaya Herbals 6.8 oz Oil

by Himalaya Herbals

Where can I buy this and is it really pricey ?
Is this a good product? Does it really work ?
Start your review of Organique Stress Massage Oil Himalaya Herbals 6.8 oz Oil!
I absolutely adore this product! It has the best smell and makes me feel so relaxed after I have used it. It makes my skin feel so soft. I use it probably three times a week. I would definitely buy it again.
I love love really love this poroduct this massage oil Himalaya is very good for relaxing and is a good product really
Salem, OR
This s a great product. Smells and feels amazing. Not too oily. Very gentle feeling. Great price for the size.
This smells amazing and feels soo good on the skin it also absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a tacky feeling
High absorbency and aromatic scents that leaves the skin soothed and helps boost relaxation
Elgin, SC
Alittle goes a long way. This product smells amazing, and makes your skin feel amazing.
Gold Hill, OR
This smells and feels amazing. a little goes far. absorbs quickly into the skin.
Berlin, CT
This product smells so good and makes my skin feel and smell good also love it
This product smells so good and makes my skin feel and smell good also love it
Great to use and add with my lotion to be able to use at all times of the day.
Great to use and add with my lotion to be able to use at all times of the day.