BY ORGANIQUE BY HIMALAYA

Herbal Healthcare Soliga Forest Honey, Guduchi & Shatavari Paraben & Phthalate Free Gluten Free No Artificial Fragrances or Colors Revitalizing Hand & Body Lotion includes the goodness of rich organic botanicals like Guduchi and Country Mallow, providing essential moisturizing elements for your skin. Fortified with essential oils, this non-greasy lotion nourishes, revitalizes and soothes your skin, making it soft and smooth. Free from parabens, liquid petroleum, synthetic polymers, ethoxylates, synthetic fragrances and artificial colors. No Animal Testing. Product of India Ingredient Note: #Naturally occurring components of herbs and essential oils. see more...

Netty T.
Netty T.
Flint, MI
Small In size . But Moisturizers Very Well , Kind Of Has A Awkward Smell to It .
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
South Jordan, UT
I thought this lotion was a good size if you use it only for face. I'm very prone to acne so this was great and didn't make me break out at all! It helped keep my face moisturized during the night (it didn't leave my face feeling tight). One thing I didn't really like was the smell. I have a very sensitive sense of smell so I really hated it in the beginning. Now that I have been using it for awhile, it doesn't bother me as much! Also, I feel like whenever I use this lotion for my face I rarely get pimples!