Organique by Himalaya Face Wash uploaded by Bonnie W.Organique by Himalaya Face Wash uploaded by Dominik M.Organique by Himalaya Face Wash uploaded by Samiah C.

Organique by Himalaya Face Wash

Herbal Healthcare For Normal to Oily Skin Neem & Turmeric with Natural Vitamin E  Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free Paraben & Phthalate Free Gluten Free No Artificial Fragrances or Colors Enriched with organic herbal extracts, this soap-free facial cleanser is ideal for normal to oily skin. A purifying blend of Organic Neem and Turmeric lifts away impurities leaving your skin radiant. Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Parabens, and Phthalates. No artificial colors or synthetic fragrances. No Animal Testing. Product of India see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Bonnie W.
Bought this product on line. It's Himalaya Herbal Healthcare by Botanique-"Invigorating Face Wash" for all skin types. It really is invigorating what with Cinnamon.Lemon as well as Soliga Forest Honey. It's Gluten Free & soap free using herbal extracts to cleanse. It's touted as being ideal for normal to combination skin. There is also Lemon Peel, Rose & the aforementioned honey-make my skin feel awake, alive & energized, while preserving the skins natural pHotography balance & helps retain your skins moisture. It smells & feels very soothing when finished! Wonderful stuff!
Dominik M.
Piedmont , SC
This stuff is amazing!! Recently I've been suffering from hormonal acne along my cheeks and jaw line. I'd tried several otc acne cleansers and none of them worked. Started reviewing info online about hormonal acne and saw a lot of suggestions about neem and tumeric being a great solution for my type of breakouts. Saw great reviews for Botanique by Himalaya Neem and Tumeric face wash. I've been using it along with a witch hazel toner for a week and I'm seeing great results already!!
Jacqueline B.
South Jordan, UT
LOVE this face wash!!! It doesn't make me break out at all and I feel like it really does help control and get rid of my acne when I use one of those rubbery face pads with it! I will always continue to use this product! The smell might be a little weird for some people but I actually didn't mind it too much!
Annie R.
Wilmington, NC
this is the one line that i have consistently re-purchased. it works so well and leaves my skin feeling soft and even evens out my coloring
Natalie A.
I love this product! My face has less breakouts than before and never seems oily.
Shriya S.
Brampton, ON
Himalaya products are one of the few lines I always repurchase. Doesn't break me out, works well with my sensitive skin, and I feel like I'm really clean after using it whereas some products I feel like I'm putting on and washing off and it's not doing anything. Definitely recommend!
Darby S.
Have you guys noticed your skin clear up from using this ?