Skin CareBath & BodyBath AdditivesOrganics
by Aromafloria: SWEET ORANGE & VETIVER MINERAL BATH SALT 27 OZ

ORGANICS by Aromafloria: SWEET ORANGE & VETIVER MINERAL BATH SALT 27 OZ

by Organics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORGANICS by Aromafloria: SWEET ORANGE & VETIVER MINERAL BATH SALT 27 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
Kristin G.
I definitely have enjoyed the Massage oil. I mostly use it after a hard work out at the gym. Usually after a shower or right before bed. The Eucalyptus with peppermint & lemongrass is very soothing and mellowing. However, I would like it to be less greasy & even more potent with the smells so it can penetrate and absorb in my muscles. By the next day I feel refreshed because of the oils and have slept much better. My work outs go much smoothr for the next day and muscles feel like they have been recharged.
Miren M.
They smell awesome! It's a fruity scent of citrics and the salts aren't too thick.

Looking for your answer?