Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsOrganics
Africa's Best Organic Hair Mayonnaise, 18 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Organics Africa's Best Organic Hair Mayonnaise, 18 Ounce (Pack of 2)

by Organics

This treatment strengthens hair instantly and helps stop breakage. Restores softness and shine. Organics leave-in liquid hair mayonnaise is formulated to strengthen damaged, dry or overprocessed hair. This unique organic conditioning formula helps repair, rebuild and revitalize hair. Regular use restores softness and shine with greater body and movement. Excellent for all hair types including natural, relaxed, pressed, texturized or color-treated hair. Contains no petrolatum.

Experience a higher level of conditioning and moisturizing; Rejuvenate and renew weak fragile hair; Contains no petrolatum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organics Africa's Best Organic Hair Mayonnaise, 18 Ounce (Pack of 2)!
Alejandra A.
East Boston
Organics Africa's Best Organic Hair Mayonnaise, 18 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Alejandra A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is a good product, it serves as a conditioner and leaves your hair soft. without a doubt very good buy. It is not sticky and easy to apply. I use this product for my hair masks. recommended.🤗👌🏻💯💯
Bria M.
Fairfield, CA
I love to use this when I have my deep cleansing wash days. I leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it out. It leaves my hair so soft and moisturized.
Sherry H.
Morristown, TN
This healed my damaged hair do to overprocessing due to chemicals and styling tools this product really really works
Elyana R.
New Brunswick, NJ
Encontré esta mayonesa para el pelo en un family dólar y es fenomenal para hidratar el pelo , y más cuando es pelo que se risa constantemente ya que se reseca bastante porque hidrata muchísimo

Looking for your answer?