Personal CareOrganics
Africas Best Org Olive Oil X- Virgin Smth & Polish Serum 6oz

Organics Africas Best Org Olive Oil X- Virgin Smth & Polish Serum 6oz

by Organics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organics Africas Best Org Olive Oil X- Virgin Smth & Polish Serum 6oz!
How would you rate this product?
pupu P.
Clarkston, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Organics Africas Best Org Olive Oil X- Virgin Smth & Polish Serum 6oz uploaded by pupu P.
This is a great product, it’s affordable too. It’s for anti-frizz and leave your hair smooth and shiny. It’s really oily but ingredients are natural ingredients. Me personally I wasn’t a fan of how it smelled but it’s a great product.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Organics Africas Best Org Olive Oil X- Virgin Smth & Polish Serum 6oz uploaded by Franka C.
I have been using this product since my hair was relaxed and now my hair is natural. This is a good heat protectant. Now I am using this for a "Seal your ends challenge" and it has worked to keep my hair moisturized over my leave in conditioner. This has olive oil and oat protein which strengthen my hair. Also a little goes a long way. I have had this bottle forever and it is still not even half and I am very heavy handed.
Catherine C.
I like to use this oil on my scalp and with my braids. It keeps my hair moisturized and healthy. Not to heavy and not sticky
Jihane J.
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my second time buying this product and my hair isn’t frizzy and is very smooth. The ingredients is harmless and doesn’t have weight to it nor does it leave a residue to it. 10/19
Breda W.
It was good helped my hair a lot as my g ha hair works really well with olive oil products, moisturised my hair so much and after my wash day it left my shiny and soft I would recommend

Looking for your answer?