Organic Witch Hazel

by none

Promote healthy skin naturally with Humphreys Witch Hazel! Forget cleaning your body with all of the chemicals listed on your face and body wash---you can't pronounce those anyway! Try Humphreys Certified Organic Witch Hazel 100% Natural Astringent for Face and Body! Get clean with ingredients you can pronounce and understand: Distilled Certified Organic Extract of Witch Hazel, containing Certified Organic Alcohol 14%. This formula won't dry you out and will leave your skin feeling smooth and clean!

What are great products for large pores and frequent blackheads?
Start your review of Organic Witch Hazel!
Christina G.
I have been using this product for about a week and a half and I have seen great results. It has helped to diminish the amount of blemishes on my face an has made my face look better than normal. I do not like the smell, but it works great.
Bridget B.
Northville, MI
This toner is my absolute go to this spring! I live in Michigan so the weather changes here are pretty intense. To keep my skin from getting damaged I love to use Humphrey's skin softening lavender toner. The difference afterwards is so noticeable, my skin is instantly so much softer and the product is extremely gentle on the skin. I can't speak for the other versions of the toner (it comes in many scents and benefit-specific formulas) but if they are anything like Humphrey's lavender toner I'm sure they are amazing. In addition, witch hazel normally smells pretty awful (in my opinion!) but the lavender Humphrey's hardly has any scent at all so it isn't an annoyance to put all over your face!
Regina G.
Trinidad, CO
I just started using this product recently within the past two weeks and already have seen a very big difference in my face. Has greatly improved blemish control, oil and just my complexion all around !! Very happy I was introduced to this product !!
Danielle B.
East Point , GA
I lover this toner. I apply this about 3 to 4 times a week after my my pure aloe vera facial and its amazing on my skin. With these two pair together my acne scares cleared within 2 weeks. My skin was soft and even.
•Victoria• M.
Pottstown, PA
Witch hazel is the only facial toner I stand by 100 percent, haven’t tried them all but the ones I have tried have worked perfectly on me
Olivia B.
Victor, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE my witch hazel. It has cleared up my skin so well I barely ever wear makeup. I use it in the morning and before bed everyday and it is 100% worth it
Hayley P.
State College, PA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really liked using this witch hazel because it didkt have have such a strong sent like most of the new was do now and it worked so well!
Yasmine A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only toner that works for me!!! Gets rid of my pimples without drying my skin and gets the leftover dirt on my face after cleansing
Madison M.
Corbin, KY
Witch hazel is seriously my fav 😫 I use it for taking off makeup, cleaning my face, cuts and burns. It’s great! And affordable! It last a pretty good while too, so that’s always nice. Love this product (::
melissa G.
McMinnville, OR
it works well but it dried out my skin a lot. Especially around my nose area as well as around my mouth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...