2 colors available

BY ORGANIC WEAR

Naturally perfects and protects. EcoBlend featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive. 100% Free of harsh chemicals. 100% Free of synthetic preservatives. 100% Free of parabens. 100% Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms). 100% Free of synthetic colors. 100% Free of synthetic fragrances. 100% Cruelty free. How green is your makeup? 100% Of the total ingredients are of a natural origin. 10.6% Of the total ingredients are produced from organic farming. 100% Natural healthy-looking complexion. Formulated with EcoBlend to condition, fortify and protect skin from environmental impurities. OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness. Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors. Naturally Perfect & Protects: Performance & coverage of a foundation. Blendability and natural finish of a loose powder. EcoCert Certified Organic: Internationally recognized organic certification guarantees the genuine practice of environmental respect throughout the formulation and manufacturing of the product. Natural and organic cosmetic certified by EcoCert SAS F-32600 L'isle Jourdain, according to EcoCert standards. Mess-free sifter lid. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. Made in USA from domestic and foreign parts. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Megan  S.
Megan S.
Hampstead, MD
I really like this powder. It has a smooth texture and leaves my skin looking soft with a light coverage. The only downside is the brush that comes with it. It's too small and I'd rather they just leave it out.
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is amazing as well as their line of Beauty products! The powder is so smooth and has a great and light coverage! More stars if I could!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Light weight doesn't leave your face looking clumpy or make u feel weighed down. Good for all skin types and leaves u looking beautiful.
Julie O.
Julie O.
I bought this based on the label (basic ingredients) and my desire for a bit more coverage over my tinted moisturizer (by the same brand). I have not used a loose powder in years but thought I would give it a try. The packaging is convenient but the included brush is so short/stubby that it makes it difficult to apply the powder. I have to use a different brush. I have not had any issues with breakouts on my "normal" skin. It really doesn't seem to make that much of a visual difference so I'm going to use this bottle up and then avoid purchasing it again.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Makeup Creamy Natural
I have nothing negative to say about this powder at all. I use it every single day. It sets my foundation and concealer perfectly. No strong fragrance. Leaves a nice smooth, matte finish.
Yui O.
Yui O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the natural color. It fits my Asian skin tone, but the brush was not as good as other one
Kim B.
Kim B.
Melbourne, KY
I love this powder it's very light the packaging is nice the brush they give you with it it's perfect for applying it. I have very sensitive skin so the fragrance free natural powder is perfect for me! Other powders typically break me out but this one does not!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I like this translucent powder it is great that it is 100% free of fragrance and if last all day but I don't like the brush but I do like container and price is reasonable a little goes a long way.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Grass valley , CA
Review for: Makeup Creamy Natural
Love all the physicians formula organic makeup it's all natural powder makeup only one thing I don't like the smell it smells funky...
Ash B.
Ash B.
Morgantown , KY
This would be great for me! I've had a few friends that have tried this and they love it!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you use this loose powder This called translucent powdered
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Where can I find this brand?
Paola M.