Organic Wear™ Creamy Natural Organics Loose Powder uploaded by Munchies J.

BY ORGANIC WEAR

Naturally perfects and protects. EcoBlend featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive. 100% Free of harsh chemicals. 100% Free of synthetic preservatives. 100% Free of parabens. 100% Free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms). 100% Free of synthetic colors. 100% Free of synthetic fragrances. 100% Cruelty free. How green is your makeup? 100% Of the total ingredients are of a natural origin. 10.6% Of the total ingredients are produced from organic farming. 100% Natural healthy-looking complexion. Formulated with EcoBlend to condition, fortify and protect skin from environmental impurities. OrganiSoy: Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness. Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors. Naturally Perfect & Protects: Performance & coverage of a foundation. Blendability and natural finish of a loose powder. EcoCert Certified Organic: Internationally recognized organic certification guarantees the genuine practice of environmental respect throughout the formulation and manufacturing of the product. Natural and organic cosmetic certified by EcoCert SAS F-32600 L'isle Jourdain, according to EcoCert standards. Mess-free sifter lid. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. Made in USA from domestic and foreign parts. see more...

Julie M.
New Mexico
I love this stuff it doesn't feel like you put anything on it all and hides the fine lines pretty well my complexion looks great I don't think I'd use anything else
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
I bought this powder when it was on sale at the drugstore along with a blush. I liked the powder, it worked like most other loose powders that I have used. Throughout the day I have had to touch it up, which again is normal, but it didn't make my face as matte as I wanted it too. I still felt shiny no matter how much I used, and once I started using too much it would set in my creases and just look horrible. Also, I used my own brush because the one provided was very rough and did not work well. Overall, it was an ok powder, but I would not repurchase it.
Julie O.
I bought this based on the label (basic ingredients) and my desire for a bit more coverage over my tinted moisturizer (by the same brand). I have not used a loose powder in years but thought I would give it a try. The packaging is convenient but the included brush is so short/stubby that it makes it difficult to apply the powder. I have to use a different brush. I have not had any issues with breakouts on my "normal" skin. It really doesn't seem to make that much of a visual difference so I'm going to use this bottle up and then avoid purchasing it again.
Taryn F.
Red Bluff, CA
Physician's Formula is one of my favorite drugstore makeup lines. While this product isn't as pigmented as say Bare Minerals, for less than half the price you can't really expect it to be. It does give decent coverage and it can also be built upon once you have let it sit for a minute or so. I don't have trouble with it emphasizing my pores or any fine lines. And the best part is how natural it is. Just read the label, that was a selling point for me.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
I use this powder on a daily basis! I think it has great coverage and it helps my skin stay matte throughout the whole day. I don't use the brush that was in the packaging. There is a lot of product in this (and sometimes you have to be careful because a lot can come out at once). I don't even mind wearing this all on it's own!
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
Review for: Makeup Creamy Natural more...
This is what I used to use before I switched over to Bare Minerals. I actually really like this make up as a back up if i ever need it but I just am not crazy about the smell....but that might just come along with mineral make up? not sure but I would still recommend this over any other drug store make up any day!
Makenna D.
I really like this powder because it really is translucent. You can't see it once on my skin and so its perfect for masking oil. The only downside I have with it is I'm not a huge fan of loose powder, but thats my own personal preference. Product is great! The brush is awful though, use your own powder brush!
Megan  S.
Hampstead, MD
I really like this powder. It has a smooth texture and leaves my skin looking soft with a light coverage. The only downside is the brush that comes with it. It's too small and I'd rather they just leave it out.
Kim B.
Melbourne, KY
I love this powder it's very light the packaging is nice the brush they give you with it it's perfect for applying it. I have very sensitive skin so the fragrance free natural powder is perfect for me! Other powders typically break me out but this one does not!
Stefanie R.
Sterling Hts, MI
I use this powder to set my makeup. It has decent coverage on it's own. I apply it with a big fluffy face brush or a powder pouf rolled between my fingers, and patted & rolled onto my face. It stays longer that way. Doesn't look very powdery.
Johnna R.
How would you use this loose powder This called translucent powdered
Taylor K.
Where can I find this brand?
Paola M.