BeautyFaceFace MakeupPhysicians Formula
Organic wear Natural Origin All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream SPF 20

Organic wear® Natural Origin All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream SPF 20

by Physicians Formula

Revolutionary formula combines the benefits of a BB cream with skin nourishing natural and organic ingredients with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help keep skin looking and feeling healthy, hydrated, bright and smooth

What level of coverage does this have ?
Is this still available? They just discontinued my subscription on Amazon 😫
What is the difference between this and the original bb? Does it look the same feel the same?
Start your review of Organic wear® Natural Origin All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream SPF 20!
Jenn G.
Organic wear® Natural Origin All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream SPF 20 uploaded by Jenn G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Light/Medium
I don't get this product. I purchase it like it's logical for a light weight kind of foundation knowing it is a bb cream. It was not the coverage what bothers me, it was the texture which doesn't dry completely and the subtone is kind of pink. I checked other shades and the same happened. It is cheap but for me doesn't worth it. #PhysicianFormula Organic wear® Natural Origin All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream SPF 20
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Light
I got the shade light and it was a great color match for my fair skin. I like that this is made with natural ingredients. This is a tinted moisturizer and is great on days when I don't feel like wearing heavy makeup. It blends very well. It is lightweight and blurs imperfections. I would totally buy this again. I recommend this to others.
Tiffany B.
Titusville, FL
Organic wear® Natural Origin All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream SPF 20 uploaded by Tiffany B.
Review for: Light/Medium
I got the light/medium in this so I could mix it with my other BB cream that was way too light for summer. I ended up using this alone because it matches my skin perfectly! It goes on so smooth and even though it seems thick, it doesn't feel thick at all. It works well to cover any imperfections and blemishes and doesn't feel like a foundation at all. It doesn't feel thick or suffocating. I love the feel, very velvety and balmy. It blends so well, I was actually pleasantly surprised just how well this blends in. I am so glad I got this and wish I had tried it sooner. I think my Burt's Bees BB Cream will be replaced with this and I never thought I would ever replace that BB cream. This stuff exceeded my expectations. Also, I have VERY sensitive, acne prone skin and not a single break out from this.
Kimberly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff, it feels wonderful on my skin too! Great coverage and pretty good spf coverage (I still double up)... only thing is the light color is a little darker than I think it should be
Amy D.
Berwyn, IL
Organic and all in one?!? What more do you want?!? This is great for light coverage days because it's not really a medium at all.. Very smooth and doesn't break you out.. I did notice I had to apply twice though
Alyssa C.
Clayville, RI
Review for: Light/Medium
Good coverage, lightweight and easy to apply. Perfect for the summertime to moisturize and give a nice tint
Ikaika S.
Honolulu , HI
Review for: Light/Medium
I use this like a concealer around my acne prone bump areas I think I’m getting from highlighter:) but I think the organic term turned me on to trying a BB cream. I think skin face care is very important and this brand is very well known in drugstores. I love the champagne highlighter they offer as I love Strobing highlighters!
Gabby H.
Quitman, GA
I love physicians formula bb cream. It goes on smooth and doesn't make me break out. It last all day. You only need a small amount and you look flawless. Good price and is definitely better then others in my opinion.
Samantha T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Light/Medium
Great for a quick summer face. The coverage is better than expected for a BB cream & the smell is AMAZING.
anna C.
Springfield, VA
Review for: Light
This has worked out amazingly well for me. I am considering trying their CC cream next.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...