Emily P.
Emily P.
Reading, PA
Anyone else get little to no color pay off from the blushes?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Ocean Springs, MS
4 years, 5 months ago
Im tan so the colors didn't show up on me all that great.
Elizabeth C.
Yvette F.
Yvette F.
Reedley, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
You can build up the product to get more color pay off
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
4 years, 8 months ago
I found this to be totally true. I recently bought the Blushing Organic blush color and was shocked to see NO color at all. It looked completely translucent on my skin. I suppose I should mention that I am very fair and there was zero color payoff. I would have returned the product if I could, but the store I purchased it from has a no return policy. I won't make the mistake of trying another one of these blushes.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
4 years, 9 months ago
I love my newest PF blush that I got in a "fair skin" package. I forget the color name but it's slightly pink/coral and perfectly buildable.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Elmhurst, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
Yeah i was pretty upset about that too :(
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Pineville, NC, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
Yeah ive noticed that too. i use my mary kay mineral powder brush with it, its a full shorter bristle brush and build the color up.
Karissa H.
Karissa H.
PLYMOUTH
4 years, 10 months ago
Not a whole lot of color from the more shimmery ones, but I do love some of the others. The shimmery ones give a nice summery glow, while the matte ones give good color for me.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Pickering, Ontario
4 years, 10 months ago
Yea same thing happens to me!!!
Lynzi B.
Lynzi B.
4 years, 10 months ago
Yeah i was thinking the same thing as well.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Bell, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes, very little pay off from their blushes.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH
Yes, i was disappointed :/
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
4 years, 10 months ago
I like them but i notice that too
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
I noticed that too!
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
4 years, 10 months ago
I would go for a brighter shade, and use a fluffy brush that loads up easily
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
N Plainfield, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
There are different shades so maybe you're choosing the wrong one?
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
4 years, 10 months ago
Because they are organic that is the payoff, also the natural look should go along with it! Great color for everyday makeup look
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
4 years, 10 months ago
BLushes are sheer as are the other products also. The fact that it is mineral is that main fact. Remember it is better for your skin to use the mineral products and that tends to be an important.
North Bergen, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
Most of their products tend to be sheer because they are mineral. it is a very blendable makeup line, so i suggest using a fuller not as fluffy blush brush for max color pay off!
North Bergen, NJ
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Casper, WY
4 years, 10 months ago
I do find that I get less colour pay off from the brighter colours, but I prefer my blushes that way. I like it because I'm never afraid to over-apply, and building colour is easy. Especially if you layer them over a cream blush!