Emily P.
Reading, PA

Anyone else get little to no color pay off from the blushes?

Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY
5 years, 2 months ago
I noticed that too. It may be supposed to look more natural, but when I pay that much from a blush, I want to actually be able to see it. I got mine from CVS and took it back the next day.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Phoenix, AZ
5 years, 2 months ago
Yes, I have experienced this. I always figured it was because I was yellow-toned. I have a blush/bronzer combo and the bronzer hardly shows. The blush shows a little but not very much. It works better if I apply several (about three) layers and if I'm going for a natural look.
Pam B.
Pam B.
Smithfield, VA
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes, the blushes are much too light. Does not work for me and I am light skinned.
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
5 years, 3 months ago
They are too lite for me also but I end up having to always use the bronzer to be able to get the results that I want for color.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Vienna, VA
5 years, 3 months ago
I haven't tried the blush, I stick to bronzers only usually, but yes, the color is light, but I don't think that they are supposed to be too heavy.
Klara Kim S.
Klara Kim S.
Van Nuys, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes they are light in color because it's organic especially in my skin tone which is tan.. such a bummer
Tannesa L.
Tannesa L.
Jacksonville, FL
5 years, 3 months ago
I had the same problem not that good in that aspect
Mona M.
Mona M.
Los Angeles, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
Yeah and the colors are too light :(
Blogger S.
Blogger S.
5 years, 3 months ago
I had the same problem. Try applying them with a dampened brush.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Madera, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes, but I think the whole point is organic product, organic beauty, it was probably made with the intention to make you look as natural as possible