Emily P.
Emily P.
Reading, PA

Anyone else get little to no color pay off from the blushes?
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Nov. 26, 2012, 5:37 p.m.
I noticed that too. It may be supposed to look more natural, but when I pay that much from a blush, I want to actually be able to see it. I got mine from CVS and took it back the next day.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Nov. 25, 2012, 5:54 p.m.
Yes, I have experienced this. I always figured it was because I was yellow-toned. I have a blush/bronzer combo and the bronzer hardly shows. The blush shows a little but not very much. It works better if I apply several (about three) layers and if I'm going for a natural look.
Pam B.
Pam B.
Nov. 19, 2012, 4:34 p.m.
Yes, the blushes are much too light. Does not work for me and I am light skinned.
Connie F.
Connie F.
Nov. 17, 2012, 7:14 p.m.
They are too lite for me also but I end up having to always use the bronzer to be able to get the results that I want for color.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Nov. 17, 2012, 4:48 a.m.
I haven't tried the blush, I stick to bronzers only usually, but yes, the color is light, but I don't think that they are supposed to be too heavy.
Klara Kim S.
Klara Kim S.
Nov. 15, 2012, 8:31 p.m.
Yes they are light in color because it's organic especially in my skin tone which is tan.. such a bummer
Tannesa L.
Tannesa L.
Nov. 14, 2012, 9:45 a.m.
I had the same problem not that good in that aspect
Mona M.
Mona M.
Nov. 14, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
Yeah and the colors are too light :(
Blogger S.
Blogger S.
Nov. 13, 2012, 4:37 p.m.
I had the same problem. Try applying them with a dampened brush.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Nov. 13, 2012, 3 p.m.
Yes, but I think the whole point is organic product, organic beauty, it was probably made with the intention to make you look as natural as possible
Joanne K.
Joanne K.
Nov. 13, 2012, 2:28 p.m.
I have the two in one blush/bronzer and I feel that the color payoff in that product is barely there.

Join Now