Organic Wear Blush Pressed Powder uploaded by Lillyana C.Organic Wear Blush Pressed Powder uploaded by Madeline C.Organic Wear Blush Pressed Powder uploaded by Maiyung Y.

BY ORGANIC WEAR BLUSH

Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Blush ~ Naturally Perfects and Protects Mirror and Brush included 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives 100% Free of Parabens 100% Free of GMO s 100% Free of Synthetic Colors 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances 100% Cruelty Free How Green is Your Makeup™ 100% of the Total Ingredients are of a Natural Origin 15% of the Total Ingredients are Produced from Organic Farming 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion Formulated with EcoBlend™ to condition, fortify and protect skin from environmental impurities OrganiSoy™ Helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness Eco-Olive™ Natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressor Naturally Perfects & Protects The finest Italian powder delivers a buildable natural tan glow Two shad see more...

• Does an organic product help with acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • What products do recommend from this line?1 Answers
  • "I like this blush because it's very natural looking." in 1 review
  • "I love the packaging it is so adorable.The product gives a really natural look and you kind of have to apply 2 or 3 layers to get the pigmentation you want.I'd recommend it to anyone who just want a light flush of color." in 1 review
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Affordable drugstore product with natural ingredients. I think the pigmentation is low medium because whenever I take pics I don't even see the product unless I put layers on.
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
I want to start this review by saying that I am not a fan of blush period! Maybe because to me, it just does not look right. Or maybe I cant get it to look right. Either way I do not use it. When I apply my makeup I like a more of a natural look but go dramatic with my eyes since they are small. I recently got this blush from a winning or something and did not even realize that it was labeled a blush. I thought it was a powder. However, giving that thought I used it as an all over the face powder. Lol. But i love it. It does not look like I am painted and gives my face a all naturall glow. I only tried it because it was GREEN. My advice is if you like a natural look this would be perfect for you
Laura C.
Vancouver, WA
I like this blush because it's very natural looking. It is a more sheer blush, but for someone who is just trying out makeup or doesn't like a whole lot of cheek color, this is a good blush. The packaging is pretty bad considering it's made of paper, but it is supposed to be eco-friendly, so I understand why they chose for the packaging to be made of paper. The brush it comes with isn't that great, but that's perfectly okay. The blush itself is a pretty decent product.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
This blush is NOT hardly pigmented. So someone who wants tons of color, this isn't for you! However for myself, I like it. It's just a nice light touch of color that I desire. I'm not a huge blush kind of girl. There is a brush that comes with it, but it's basically useless if you want to apply the product properly. But on the bright side it is a green and organic product!
Ailynn C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got this product last month, because I saw that it was organic, and the packaging looked so cute and natural. But when I went on to to actually used the product it was so sheer, I don't know if it was just my product, or if it's in general, but I don't recommend this product.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
This product was not up to my standards!! I really had high expectations when I bought it, it doesn't not settle with skin well. It leaves almost a mask over your cheeks.
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
I have this blush I don't like it at all. I bought it cause it was such a soft and bright color. It looked like it was going to be such a good blush but come to find out it is a very low pigment blush. I would not recommend this product if you like high pigment. if you like a blush that is soft and light then its for u.
Kaitlynn O.
Tipp City, OH
This product was on sale due to the fact they were not selling it anymore. I purchased 4 and i practically hate them all. They are swatched as a ugly white powder. I got all the colors i saw, and there wasn't one good one.
Tina L.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I really like the packaging and I think the color is beautiful. I just have to press really hard with my brush for the slightest amount of pigment or I have to scrape the product to create a powder.
Alida B.
Pomona, CA
Does an organic product help with acne prone skin?
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
What products do recommend from this line?

back