Organic Vitamin C Cream by Nurture My Body - Reverse Aging and Wrinkles on Dry, Mature & Sensitive Skin and Face - 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED!

BY NURTURE MY BODY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
This is probably too heavy for my skin but I tried it anyway. First, the cream smells great and is quite thick. I always had oily skin and it's prone to breakouts but it started to get dry in my thirties. The cream took care of the dry patches and flakiness immediately and left my skin very elastic and smooth. I try not to use too much because otherwise, I feel it's a bit greasy for my skin (but that might not be the case for other people). I think it's one of the best moisturizers I have tried and I don't think it aggravates my breakouts, which is a plus!