BeveragesMilkOrganic Valley
Organic Valley Whole Organic Milk

Organic Valley® Whole Organic Milk

by Organic Valley

Delicious taste, shelf-friendly storage, plus certified USDA Organic Specially packaged with aseptic technology no refrigeration required until you are ready to drink. Produced by family farmers in harmony with nature without antibiotics, synthetic hormones, or pesticides. Convenient Liter containers are resealable great for the office, breakroom, shop, or school. For best taste, serve cold. Beverage Type: Milk Flavor: Whole Milk Packing Type: Liter Carton.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Valley® Whole Organic Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Suzanne M.
Manalapan, NJ
Staple in our house. It lasts longer then non organic milk. It’s milk though so most of it tastes the same
Yvonne H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the rich taste of this milk. I don't do milk all the time but when I do a want a good one.
Danielle H.
Columbus, OH
Organic milk at its best! We buy this brand all the time. The flavor is fresh and smooth. We purchase weekly to keep up with our children’s thirst.
Candace S.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm a dairy snob. I'll pay twice the price of generic just to know the cows were in a happy place and living their best cow lives. I like the grassfed the best but its hard to find so I'll opt for this plain organic when grass fed is unavailable. Its creamy and has a great flavor. Never watery. I dont drink glasses of milk but but I use it in smoothies, recipes, and the occasional bowl of granola cereal.
Susie L.
Whittier, CA
Good flavor, trusted brand. Love it, would use again. Not as easy to find as the other varieties but I like it.
Dilia M.
Lacey, WA
Milk is one of the drinks where I don’t skip on the fat. I prefer to serve my kids organic full fat milk instead of skim which is basically water and sugar.
Michael C.
Carrington, ND
I love how long this milk lasts, check the dates! It's crazy but organic milk lasts so much longer than non- organic milk. There was a milk shortage all the cheaper milk was gone but this pricy organic milk was still sitting there so I grabbed a half gallon and hoped for the best. I was shocked to find it in the back of my fridge a month later still fresh and not even close to the expiration date! Now this is what I buy so I'm not tossing milk out a week after buying it.
Jennifer P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Tastes like how milk is supposed to taste. We don’t buy milk often but when we do, this is the brand that we buy.
Su B.
New Milford, CT
If you’re willing to spend a little more for milk to get an organic milk then this is a great choice. It tastes very good. I prefer whole milk over skim milk but they make both. Either choice is good.
Sarah B.
I’m a big proponent of organic milk and this brand always tastes good. Honestly most brands of organic milk taste the same but organic valley has yet to go wrong. Definitely pricey but I think it’s worth it!

Looking for your answer?