Organic Valley® Whole Milk, Pasteurized, Half Gallon uploaded by Faith D.Organic Valley® Whole Milk, Pasteurized, Half Gallon uploaded by CLARA J.

BY ORGANIC VALLEY #20 in Milk

Our cows take more steps than most people. They walk through the lush pastures of our small farms, and you can taste the difference. Organic Valley Whole Milk is fresh, creamy, sweet and nutritious. We enjoy our milk by the glass because it’s just that good.

Organic Grade A Milk, Vitamin D3

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Review for: 64 Fl. Oz. more...
This is a good organic milk option when I can’t get raw milk from my local farm. The taste is OK but it’s not as rich and creamy and flavorful as the raw milk I get from the farm. It is somewhat affordable for organic milk and doesn’t have any pesticides or hormones, so that’s definitely a plus.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 0.5 gal more...
The only brand of milk I trust to give my son. The company has ethical practices and from what I hear the milk is great! I personally can’t drink milk, but my son notices the difference when given another brand. It is pricey, but it is organic, the company has good practices, and the quality is good. Well worth it! We also use a lot of this companies other products such as Organic Valley® Muenster SlicesOrganic Valley® Cream Cheese
Valyn J.
Organic Valley is one of my favorite brands of milk for my family. I appreciate that it is organic and better for us and I don't mind the price being a little higher for a better quality product. You really never know what is in other milks but with this one I know I don't have to question it.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
Review for: 0.5 gal more...
We used to buy this for our son allllll the time before we switched to non-dairy based milks. For a cows milk, this stuff isn't half bad! Organic valley is our go-to brand for all organic dairy! I love them!
Lorelei K.
I love this milk! It is super creamy and the best part is that it is a cooperative so local dairy farms contribute regionally. As a result I am fairly sure the animals are better treated than with other Organic milk companies like Horizon. Delicious and the only milk we buy!
Jenniffer J.
My husband is the one who cooks at home. And for him to find an organic milk brand that he likes is very difficult.. But this one is very good!! If you need it to make a good sauce for pasta for example try the heavy cream. It is amazing!
Rosemary T.
Fair Lawn, NJ
My kids love this. Every week I buy 7 half gallons for my family. The taste is creamy and rich. It is best alone so you can taste the creaminess but it is also good for cereal and coffee. Love it. I also use it to make homemade yogurt. Yummy !!
Autumn M.
This is the milk I usually buy for my family. It is quite expensive at around $6 a gallon, but I prefer the ethos, and the product to sone of the alternatives. Sprouts usually has the best price for it, and occasionally it goes on sale. If you can afford it, I recommend it.
Satoko F.
Seattle, WA
I used to love this milk until I found Horizon. It's still a good quality organic milk, but somehow it is too creamy for me. I'd recommend if you like creamy milk though!
Dana S.
Rockledge , FL
This stuff is the real deal. only thing i will give my kids. we usually go through about 2 gallons a week of this stuff. you can taste that its clean and creamy when your drink it...so yummy
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
Any good smoothie/milkshake recipes with this?
Ashley M.