BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Grassmilk combines the latest modern methods with time-honored secrets of organic farming. Our whole Grassmilk comes from cows that eat organic grass and dried forages, because we think that's the diet nature intended for them.

Organic Homogenized Grade A Milk.

Sascha A.
Santa Fe, NM
I can't even begin to describe how in awe I am that Organic Valley has made such incredible milk widely available. Grassfed milk has myriad benefits over grainfed, confinement dairy, starting with the health of the cows which translates to the health of the person drinking the milk! It's not ultrapasteurized, it has a lovely creamtop, and I know that the farmers are getting paid premium organic prices (as opposed to the horrific commodity prices). This is milk I can feel good about buying.
Dusti W.
I've recently had to give up all grains in my diet, including animal products. When I discovered this grass-fed milk, I was thrilled! It doesn't taste like any milk I've ever had. There's a bright, fresh flavor with a clean finish. I like that it's non-homogenized. Homogenized milk is fine, but non-homogenized feels like more of a whole food to me. Two downsides: cost (I paid $6.49 for a half gallon) and shelf life (really needs to be used within five days of opening).

Definitely worth trying if you or a loved one wants to enjoy milk but cannot have grain products! I'm hoping that my frequent purchases will lead to lower prices at the family-owned market we visit.
Emily D.
This milk is so amazingly flavorful. It's about as close as you can get flavor-wise and nutrient-wise to raw milk. It's full of good fats from cows who are allowed to graze! Be aware that you are also paying for the high quality, so this milk is more expensive than conventional milk, but it is definitely my favorite type of store-bought milk.
Melissa M.
Best tasting milk you can get if you can't get it fresh from a farm. Delicious and creamy tastes amazing and such health benefits from the grass-fed cows.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This milk was very delicious and creamy. It made killer smoothies. Probably the 3rd best milk i have ever drank.