Organic Valley® Whole Grassmilk

by Organic Valley

#14 in Milk

Grassmilk combines the latest modern methods with time-honored secrets of organic farming. Our whole Grassmilk comes from cows that eat organic grass and dried forages, because we think that's the diet nature intended for them.

Organic Homogenized Grade A Milk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Valley® Whole Grassmilk!
How would you rate this product?
Aurelia  V.
Organic Valley® Whole Grassmilk uploaded by Aurelia  V.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love this milk.No synthetic hormone, no toxic pesticides, no antibiotics, and non-GMO. Naturally occurring OMEGA-3 and CLA!Grass-Fed Cows.Healthy for the entire family. Highly recommend it. Delicious!
Catherine O.
New York
I am not really a fan of drinking milk, but when I do or when a recipe asks for milk I tend to use this brand.
Ruby P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Some good stuff. The kids like to have this milk and it’s grass fed so I know that are getting good quality milk
Lennka S.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This milk is also fantastic. A little bit pricy but also very delicious. Doesn’t taste like a cow either. Will also continue to purchase this milk if others aren’t available
Amber M.
Arcata, CA
Very tasty. Household favorite. A good organic brand of milk with a full, creamy taste and good amount of protein. Would definitely buy again.
Emily K.
Raleigh, NC
We love this milk, it's our second choice just behind maple hill creamery which is hard to find. This one has great taste and froths so nicely for lattes and cappuccinos.
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Great milk and it’s a bit more expensive but I know it’s quality ingredients and I love organic.
Heather V.
Huntington Pk, CA
The milk tastes clean and sweet. Theres a big difference when you buy higher grade organic product. Its it important to have good food for the family.
Graciela S.
miami
Esta leche es deliciosa tiene un gusto bueno diferente a otras leches es consistente muy rica 🥛
Kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
I like getting this milk for my daughter. It’s organic which is always a plus for me.

Looking for your answer?