BY ORGANIC VALLEY

Grassmilk combines the latest modern methods with time-honored secrets of organic farming. Our whole Grassmilk comes from cows that eat organic grass and dried forages, because we think that's the diet nature intended for them.

Organic Homogenized Grade A Milk.

Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is by far the best milk I have ever had the pleasure of trying! I’m not a fan of milk at all I can never drink a plain glass of milk but I found myself drinking milk and cookies after trying this milk
Sascha A.
Santa Fe, NM
I can't even begin to describe how in awe I am that Organic Valley has made such incredible milk widely available. Grassfed milk has myriad benefits over grainfed, confinement dairy, starting with the health of the cows which translates to the health of the person drinking the milk! It's not ultrapasteurized, it has a lovely creamtop, and I know that the farmers are getting paid premium organic prices (as opposed to the horrific commodity prices). This is milk I can feel good about buying.
Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
I've recently had to give up all grains in my diet, including animal products. When I discovered this grass-fed milk, I was thrilled! It doesn't taste like any milk I've ever had. There's a bright, fresh flavor with a clean finish. I like that it's non-homogenized. Homogenized milk is fine, but non-homogenized feels like more of a whole food to me. Two downsides: cost (I paid $6.49 for a half gallon) and shelf life (really needs to be used within five days of opening).

Definitely worth trying if you or a loved one wants to enjoy milk but cannot have grain products! I'm hoping that my frequent purchases will lead to lower prices at the family-owned market we visit.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
This milk is so amazingly flavorful. It's about as close as you can get flavor-wise and nutrient-wise to raw milk. It's full of good fats from cows who are allowed to graze! Be aware that you are also paying for the high quality, so this milk is more expensive than conventional milk, but it is definitely my favorite type of store-bought milk.
Melissa M.
Best tasting milk you can get if you can't get it fresh from a farm. Delicious and creamy tastes amazing and such health benefits from the grass-fed cows.
Naomi H.
nevada
Great milk can be pricey since it’s Organic. It’s supposed to be healthier tho with no hormones. This is the milk I always buy or 2% from the same brand
Ashley G.
Manassas, VA
This is the tastiest milk I’ve had. It’s pricey, but worth the splurge every now & again. It tastes really fresh. I like the 2%, not the whole milk.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This milk was very delicious and creamy. It made killer smoothies. Probably the 3rd best milk i have ever drank.
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
As far as milk goes, this one is tasty! Very creamy even with the 2%. It’s pricier than its competitors, but it’s the price you pay for organic.
Isabella M.
I love this milk! I received a coupon for a free gallon complimentary in my Influenster VoxBox. It has a very fresh and refreshing taste. It’s great for smoothies- really smooth and creamy! Also, with it being so organic and natural I find it lasts longer than a regular gallon of milk with all of the GMOs and harmful products in there. I would highly recommend this milk. I’ll continue to buy this product for my household.